At a Glance
- Two cottages - sleep 4 & 6
- Village nearby
- Central New Forest location
- Well trained pets welcome
About these Holiday Cottages
For a relaxing holiday in a peaceful setting look no further than Brockenhurst Park Cottages in the New Forest. Nestled in beautiful surroundings we offer two holiday cottages. North Lodge sleeping 4 is a charming mock French Renaissance style gatehouse boasting spectacular views of the New Forest. Lime Tree Cottage sleeping 6 is a spacious holiday home set within the parkland providing a truly idyllic and relaxing setting. Both cottages are are pet friendly and within easy reach of Brockenhurst village making it ideal for a welcome break in the New Forest. To book your stay, just give us a call.
North Lodge - Sleeps 4
- A character mock French Renaissance style gatehouse to Brockenhurst Park Estate in a stunning rural spot.
- Brockenhurst village is within easy reach and extensive acres of the New Forest surround the property.
- Living space includes a sitting room and dining room with open log fires.
- Facilities in the sitting room include a colour TV with Freeview channels, a video and DVD player.
- Fully fitted luxury kitchen containing a dishwasher, a microwave and an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Two bedrooms - 1 double and 1 twin.
- Bathroom with a shower and a separate wc.
- Full central heating is throughout and bed linen is included. Please bring along your own towels.
- Cosy enclosed fenced garden with a gas BBQ and garden furniture.
- Garage with 1 parking space and additional adjacent parking for 2 cars.
- Cots and highchairs are available on request.
Lime Tree Cottage - Sleeps 6
- A delightful 3 bedroom cottage for 6, built for a shepherd's family and named after the pretty lime trees growing within Brockenhurst Park.
- The cottage is in a beautiful rural setting within easy reach of Brockenhurst village.
- An attractive sitting room has a cosy fire and access out to the garden, plus a TV with Freeview channels, a video and a DVD player.
- The kitchen/ breakfast room is fully fitted with a dishwasher, a microwave, a full size cooker, a fridge/ freezer and an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Full central heating is throughout and bed linen is included - please bring along your own towels.
- A cot and high chair can be made available on request.
- The private enclosed garden has a gas BBQ, garden furniture and a car port.
- Three bedrooms include 1 double, 1 twin and 1 child's bunk bedroom. All have wardrobes.
- Bathroom and a separate wc.
- Well behaved pets are welcome in both cottages.
- Both properties have on site car parking.
- We also leave you a small welcome pack with some tea and a loaf of bread to get you started.
Changeover day is usually a Saturday and cottages are available from 2pm. Departure on the following Saturday is by 10am.
Around and About
Brockenhurst Park sits in the heart of the New Forest within easy reach of Brockenhurst village with its superb choice of tea rooms, independent shops, fine inns and restaurants. New Forest tours are widely available in the village and a popular village fete takes place annually in late July and on the August Bank Holiday Monday.
Local activities include walking, horse riding and cycling. The cottages also sit within easy reach of attractions including the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, the New Forest Owl Sanctuary, Wagon Rides, New Park Farm which hosts the New Forest Show, Furzey and Spinners Gardens and Exbury.
The mainline railway station is only a 2 minute stroll away and served by a regular train service from London (1 hour/ 30 minutes). Brockenhurst Park is only 8 miles north of the M27, 13 miles from Southampton and 16 miles from Bournemouth.
Lymington and The Solent are just 5 miles to the south.