At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Outdoor pool
- Adventure playground
- Family bar
- Entertainment venue
- Kids club (5-14 year olds)
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Amusements, arcade & gamezone
About Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park
Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park at Winchelsea Beach is midway between Hastings and Rye. Camber's award-winning beaches are nearby and local attractions include historic Winchelsea just inland, Rye harbour and first class golf. Family fun facilities onsite feature an outdoor swimming pool, entertainment venue, an adventure playground and family bar with Sky TV. Regular live shows, karaoke and discos feature in the onsite entertainment venue and children aged 5 to 14 years can join Loopy the Bunny and friends in kids club activities.
- Two and three bed holiday caravans are available at Winchelsea Sands, ranging from Bronze and Silver to top of the range Gold and Platinum accommodation.
- All properties are modern, fully equipped and spacious with light and airy open plan living space, fitted kitchens with essentials, twin/double bedrooms (bunk bedrooms in some 3 bed caravans), colour televisions and all gas, electric and entertainment passes included.
- Pets are welcome in a selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans for a small extra fee (maximum 2 dogs).
- Bed linen is included in all of our accommodation at no extra cost.
- High spec Gold caravans and Platinum caravans, lodges and apartments include 32" flat-screen TVs, DVD players, early check-in option from 2pm and a bed making service.
- Outdoor swimming pool open March to September.
- Adventure playground for the over 5s with swings, slides and more.
- Amusements, arcade and gamezone.
- Family bar with Sky TV and Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Kids Club for 5 to 14 year olds.
Visit our website for information on deals and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. The park is open from March to October. 14 night holidays are available (arrive Fri, Sat or Sun).
Around and About
- An award-winning beach is within 5 miles.
- The park is ideal for exploring seaside Hastings and 1066 Country.
- Local attractions include Action Watersports Centre, Yesterdays World at Battle and Wylands Angling Centre
* Follow the M20. Leave the M20 at junction 10, then at the roundabout take the 4th exit onto Bad Munstereifel Road. * At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Bad Munstereifel Road - A2070. * Branch left, then at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A2070 (signposted Brenzett). * Entering Brenzett at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Straight Lane - A259. * Entering Rye, at mini-roundabout turn left onto Fishmarket Road - A259. * At the mini-roundabout turn left onto Winchelsea Road - A259 and turn left onto Sea Road. * Bear left onto Sea Road. Entering Winchelsea Beach, continue forward onto Pett Level Road. * You have arrived at Winchelsea Beach.