At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Adventure playground
- Indoor heated pool
- Kids club
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Mini mart store
- Entertainment venue
About New Beach Holiday Park
New Beach Holiday Park sits between Dymchurch and Hythe close to the Sussex/Kent border. Family fun attractions nearby include great beaches, animal parks, Dover Castle and the popular Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Miniature Railway. New Beach has fantastic on-site facilities including a kids club, an indoor heated swimming pool, an adventure playground for the over 5s, a family bar with Sky TV and a dining area with flexi-dine packages available. Whether you're looking for spacious modern holiday caravans or budget touring and camping facilities, New Beach is the perfect choice.
- A wide choice of 2 and 3 bedroom holiday caravans plus touring caravan and camping facilities are available.
- Choose from Bronze, Bronze Plus, Silver, Silver Plus and Gold caravans.
- Luxury Lodge Holidays are also available. This accommodation type is almost twice as big as our Gold accommodation and comes with robes and slippers, full-size single beds in the twin bedroom, full size bath in family bathroom, private decking with outdoor furniture, king size bed in master bedroom and an early check-in time of 2pm.
- Pets welcome (maximum 2) in a selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans.
- Additional facilities in Gold caravans and luxury Platinum caravans, lodges and apartments include 32" flat-screen TVs, DVD players, early check-in from 2pm and a bed making service.
- Bed linen is included in all of our accommodation at no extra cost.
- All caravans are spacious, modern and fully equipped with home comforts including a fitted kitchen, bathroom, twin/ double and bunk bedrooms, colour TVs and all gas, electric and entertainment passes included.
- Adventure playground suitable for the over 5s with slides, swings and more.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Entertainment venue with live shows, karaoke and discos.
- Heated indoor swimming pool.
- Touring and camping facilities also available.
- Dining area and takeaway service - Flexi-dine packages available.
- Family bar with Sky TV.
- Amusements, arcade and gamezone.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Mini mart store serving all your essential grocery needs.
3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. Browse our website for information on the latest deals and availability. The park is open from March until October. 14 night holidays are available (arrive Fri, Sat or Sun).
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches nearby.
- Local attractions include the Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Miniature Railway.
- Dover Castle is within easy driving distance.
- Other local attractions include Action Watersports Centre and The Hop Farm.
- The Sussex border, Camber's sandy beaches and seaside attractions in Hastings are a short distance from the park.
Get on to the M20 motorway and follow signs for Ashford, the Channel Tunnel and Dover. Exit the M20 at junction 11 signposted for Canterbury. At the roundabout take the third exit onto the B2068 signposted Hastings and Hythe.
At the roundabout take the second exit onto Ashford Road - the A20. At the T-junction in Newingreen take a left turn onto Hythe Road - the A261.
At Hythe and the traffic signals continue forward onto Scanlons Bridge Road - the A2008. Take a right turn onto Dymchurch Road - the A259. Carry on and New Beach is located on the right.
Our nearest railway station is Sandling situated 5 miles from the holiday park. Buses run from the station into Hythe where you can pick up further bus services to New Beach, or take a taxi direct to the park from the station.