At a Glance
- Caravans & lodges
- Indoor pool
- Adventure playground
- Entertainment venue
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Mini mart store
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Kids club
- Camping pods
About Marlie Holiday Park
Family fun Marlie Holiday Park sits between New Romney and Dymchurch within 5 miles of award-winning beaches. Perfect for exploring Kent and Sussex - Dover Castle, Camber beaches and Hastings attractions are all nearby, the park sits adjacent to a nature site and Littlestone Golf Club. Onsite facilities include an adventure playground and clubhouse with free WiFi, an indoor swimming pool and a family bar with Sky TV. There's lots to keep the kids entertained including a kids club for 5 to 14 year olds, amusements and a gamezone.
Please note: For 2019 Marlie Holiday Park will only be offering seasonal touring. To book your seasonal touring pitch or for more information please call 0343 178 7077.
- Two and three bed static holiday caravans and lodges, sleeping 3 to 8.
- Bronze, Silver, Gold and top range Platinum accommodation.
- Some Bronze, Silver and Gold properties are pet friendly (maximum 2 dogs for an extra fee).
- Luxury Lodge Holidays are also available. This accommodation type is almost twice as big as our Gold accommodation and comes with robes and slippers, full-size single beds in the twin bedroom, full size bath in family bathroom, private decking with outdoor furniture, king size bed in master bedroom and an early check-in time of 2pm.
- All caravans are fully equipped with modern fitted kitchen and dining areas, colour TVs, gas and electric included, entertainment passes and bedrooms featuring double, twin or bunk bedrooms.
- Camping Pods will be available from 2019! These will be suitable for 4 people (2 adults and 2 children) and also come with decking.
- Additional facilities in Gold and Platinum properties include a 32" flat-screen TVs, DVDs, heated bedrooms and bedlinen, accessible wet rooms with grab rails and decked balconies.
- Bed linen is included in all of our accommodation at no extra cost.
- Browse our website for full details on facilities and accommodation choice available.
- Clubhouse featuring free WiFi internet access.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Entertainment venue - competitions, karaoke and discos.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Gamezone, arcade and amusements.
- Mini mart store.
- Flexi-dine packages.
3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. Visit our website for detailed information on facilities and availability. The park is open from March to October. 14 night holidays are available (arrive Fri, Sat or Sun).
Around and About
- Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Miniature Railway.
- Camber's sandy beaches are nearby.
- Watersports centres.
- Battle Abbey, the 1066 Battlesite, Go Ape activity centre and Yesterdays World.
* Take the M20 motorway. Leave at junction 11, then at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the B2068. * At the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ashford Road - A20. Continue forward onto Ashford Road. Enter Newingreen and at the T-junction turn left onto Hythe Road - A261 (signposted Hythe). * Entering Hythe at the traffic signals continue forward onto Scanlons Bridge Road - A2008. Turn right onto Dymchurch Road - A259, pass the "Neptune Inn". * Continue forward onto Hythe Road - A259. Entering Dymchurch, continue forward onto Dymchurch Road. Entering St Mary’s Bay continue forward through St. Mary’s Bay and Marlie Farm is 1 mile along the road.