At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Adventure playground
- Outdoor heated pool/ paddling pool
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Mini mart store
- Small gym
- Blue Flag beach 4 miles
- Tripadvisor Excellence Award
About Sandhills Holiday Park
Nautical themed Sandhills Holiday Park overlooks Christchurch Harbour and is great for family fun seaside holidays, separated from the beach only by the promenade. Onsite facilities available during your stay include a small gym, adventure playground, a heated outdoor swimming pool open from the end of March to the end of September and an adventure playground for the over 5 year olds. Essentials including a mini mart shop and laundrette are also on-site and pets are welcome in a selection of Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans. You'll find a host of attractions close by ranging from award-winning beaches and watersports to theme parks, premier golf, activity centres and outdoor fun in the New Forest.
- Stylish 1, 2 and 3 bed holiday caravans and apartments are available within the park sleeping from 2 to 8 guests.
- Choose from Bronze, Bronze Plus, Silver, Silver Plus, Gold, Gold Plus and Platinum caravans (Gold & Platinum Apartments also offered).
- All accommodation includes gas, electric, colour TVs, fully fitted kitchens, modern bathrooms and double/ twin bedrooms.
- Choose our Gold first floor apartments with spectacular sea views and flatscreen TVs with Freeview, or opt for stylish pet friendly budget Bronze holiday caravans (maximum 2 pets welcome).
- We also have a selection of luxury Platinum wheelchair accessible 2 and 3 bed apartments perfect for our less mobile guests.
- Bed linen is included in all of our accommodation at no extra cost.
- Luxury Lodge Holidays are also available. This accommodation type is almost twice as big as our Gold accommodation and comes with robes and slippers, full-size single beds in the twin bedroom, full size bath in family bathroom, private decking with outdoor furniture, king size bed in master bedroom and an early check-in time of 2pm.
- Adventure playground with swings, slides and more.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and paddling pool.
- Family bar with Sky TV.
- Mini mart store.
- Small gym.
Visit our website for the latest offers and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. Pets welcome in selected accommodation. 14 night holidays are available (arrive Fri, Sat or Sun). All parks are open March to October.
Around and About
- The beach is just opposite, separated from the park by the promenade.
- A Blue Flag beach is located 4 miles from the park.
- Nearby family attractions include Adventure Wonderland theme park.
- Bournemouth and Poole beaches and attractions are within easy reach.
By car follow the M27 and continue onto the A31. On entering Poulner Hill at the Ashley Heath Junction branch left and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A338. Branch left again, merging onto the road signposted for Hurn.
At the T-junction take a left onto Hurn Road - the B3073. Carry on into Christchurch and at the roundabout take the second exit onto Fairmile Road - the B3073. At Fountain Roundabout take the first exit onto the Christchurch By Pass - the A35.
At the next roundabout take the third exit onto Purewell Cross Road - the B3059, then turn right onto Sandown Road. Continue onto Mudeford Lane, then left onto Mudeford. Continue past Anchor Close on your right and Sandhills is the next on your right.