At a Glance
- 9 holiday homes
- Sleep up to 6
- Enjoy England Gold Award
- Free WiFi
- Green Tourism Silver Award
- Open all year
About these Holiday Homes at Riverside Park
Riverside Park offers 9 stylish townhouse holiday homes on the banks of the River Stour at Christchurch, just 6 miles from Bournemouth. Christchurch High Street is only a short stroll away and the Hampshire border is within easy reach. Immaculately presented and sleeping up to 6 guests, holiday homes are fully equipped to cater for all your self-catering needs and include free WiFi. They're a great base for couples, families, groups and senior citizens looking for a peaceful waterfront retreat. A warm welcome is assured from owners Lisa and Simon who live onsite and are always available to assist if required.
There is plenty to see and do close by for all ages. Take a stroll around an 11th Century Priory Church, visit the picturesque Christchurch Quay and Mudeford Harbour, or browse the shops of Christchurch. There are a number of nature reserves close by which are great for wildlife fans. The area is a haven for walkers with many walks originating from your doorstep. We are also in a great position for exploring the New Forest which has a number of unique towns, beautiful scenery and much more.
All our 9 holiday homes are furnished to a very high standard with patio doors from lounges leading out to well-kept garden areas. Each is equipped with a large flat-screen TV, DVD and CD players, radios and free WiFi.
Spacious master bedrooms have patio doors out to balconies whilst modern fully fitted kitchens contain cookers and hobs, fridges, freezers, dishwashers, microwaves and ample cupboard storage space.
Parking is adjacent to each townhouse and secure lock-up space is available for bicycles. All units are non-smoking throughout, and sorry no pets please.
- Townhouse 1A (Sleeps 6) with 3 bedrooms including 2 doubles and a twin bedroom all with fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has patio door access out to the balcony. The bathroom has a bath with overhead electric shower, a wc and vanity unit with shaver point. A fully fitted kitchen/diner has an integrated oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, a dishwasher and all accessories. The lounge has a 3 piece suite, a TV, DVD, video, radio, CD player and patio doors out to a private terrace with outdoor furniture.
- Townhouses A (Sleep 6) with 3 bedrooms including 2 doubles and 1 twin bedroom all with fitted wardrobes. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and a vanity unit with a shaver point and a wc. The kitchen/dining area features an integrated electric oven and hob, a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, a microwave and all kitchen accessories. The lounge contains a 3 piece suite, TV, DVD player, CD, radio and patio doors out to a private terrace with furniture. A second wc is also available and includes a wash basin.
- Townhouses C (Sleep 4) with 3 bedrooms including 1 double and 2 single bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes. The master double has patio doors out to the balcony. The bathroom contains a walk-in shower, wc and a vanity unit with a shaver point. In the kitchen/dining room area you'll find an integrated oven and hob, a fridge, freezer, a microwave, dishwasher and all essential accessories. The lounge includes a TV, a 3 piece suite, DVD and patio doors out to a private patio with outdoor furniture.
- Townhouses D (Sleep 4) with 2 bedrooms, 1 twin and 1 double bedroom, both with fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has patio doors out to a private furnished balcony. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, wc and a vanity unit with a shaver point. The living area has a settee, flat-screen TV, DVD, CD player and a radio. The kitchen/dining room is fully fitted with an integrated oven and hob, a fridge, freezer, a microwave, dishwasher and all necessary kitchen accessories.
Other Things to Note
- Each property has its own parking space as well as space to lock up bikes and even space for storing a small boat on a trailer!
- An onsite laundry room is available with washing and drying facilities.
- There is a waterfront BBQ and seating area with river views.
- Free WiFi is in all properties.
- Non-smoking and no pets please.
- All bed linen is provided - please bring along your own towels.
- A heating supplement applies during the winter months.
- Bike racks are available.
Riverside Park is open all year round. Short breaks are available off peak. Discounts apply for 2 people sharing (excluding bank/school holidays).
Travelling from the North M3, onto the M27, A31, A338 and follow signs for Christchurch town centre taking a left on the slip road and a left again onto Hurn Road.
Continue straight over the mini roundabout onto Fairmile, and carry on until you've passed over the railway bridge. Take a right immediately onto Stour Road, then straight across the traffic lights.
At the roundabout take a left onto Willow Drive, then a second right onto Sopers Lane. Turn right onto Willow Way, then take a left into Riverside Park.