At a Glance
- Exclusive venue for up to 200 guests
- Smaller weddings of up to 40 people welcome
- Beautiful estate accommodation
About the Crow Hill Country House Estate
A spectacular former Victorian mill owner's house, Crow Hill near Huddersfield is an enchanting English country estate on the edge of the National Trust's Marsden Moor Estate. A picturesque wedding venue and a beautiful setting for gatherings of family or friends, parties or corporate events, this magnificent period house provides the perfect backdrop for bespoke weddings in the Yorkshire countryside. Marsden village with its fine inns and shops is within 5 minutes and Huddersfield town centre is within a fifteen minute drive.
Being the only Country House Estate in Yorkshire, Crow Hill is ideal for truly private and exclusive weddings. We can accommodate up to 39 guests overnight on the estate and the elegant Drawing Room is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and holds up to 80 guests seated.
Seven acres of private grounds and gardens offer ample space for marquee set up - marquees hold up to 200 guests and a bar, wedding breakfasts, DJ and more can all be arranged. Find out more about all our outstanding wedding services and facilities on our website, and call us or email to arrange your viewing and booking.
- Crow Hill - an exceptional Victorian former mill owner's country house with seven bedrooms, formal drawing room, sitting room and luxury kitchen which opens out into the conservatory through to the seven acres of formal gardens. The accommodation also includes the Tower Suite with beautiful double bedroom, walk in dressing room and stairs to a grand sitting room with twelve windows and 360 degree views over the moors and valley
- The Cottage - a Gold award winning property with floor to ceiling windows boasting stunning views across the Pennines. The spacious lounge has an open fire and the cottage has three bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms including one with a roll top bath and a lovely terrace where guests can relax
- The Lodge - Boasting fabulous views from all windows, the lodge offers luxurious accommodation for wedding guests and can be booked to sleep four or ten people, including less mobile visitors. The lounge has French doors out onto the balcony and there are two ensuite bedrooms on the ground level. Three further double bedrooms are set on the first floor and the property is 5 star Gold accredited
- The West Wing - Forming part of Crow Hill, The West Wing is full of elegant splendour and can sleep up to eight people in four beautiful bedrooms. The light and airy kitchen leads out into the private garden and there are four bath/ shower rooms available
- Hay Farm Barn - a stunning newly converted barn for two with wood burner stove, bright and airy living area with mezzanine level double bedroom above, lovely terrace and ground floor bath/ shower room
Contact us to discuss the best accommodation options for your and your wedding guests.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Onsite facilities for children.
- Bar and restaurant.
- Access to golf.
- Daily cleaning service on request (additional charge).
- Local guides and tourist information.
- A welcome pack is available on request (additional charge).
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Pony trekking arrangements.
- Guests are welcome to pre-order online shopping ready for arrival - please advise us when booking.
- Pets are welcome at Crow Hill and The West Wing for an extra charge. Ample outdoor space for exercise is onsite and a choice of walks are direct from the Estate.
- No need to cook for large groups - why not request a special dinner party prepared by our own chef.
- Choose from a variety of fun weekend activities happily organised for your family and friends including landscape photography, cookery demonstrations and more.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stays, available. Please note prices displayed are a guide only - call us direct for up-to-date availability and pricing.
- Marsden village, home to a selection of fine inns and character shops is within 5 minutes of the Estate.
- Huddersfield is only a 15 minute drive away.
- We're easily accessed off the M62.
- The spectacular Marsden Moor Estate cared for by the National Trust is just on our doorstep.
- Explore the surrounding Yorkshire Pennine landscape featuring a network of canals including the Huddersfield Narrow Canal with the famous Standedge Tunnel experience.