At a Glance
- Caravans, cottages, lodges & apartments
- Adventure playground & kids club
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Family bar & restaurant
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
- Mini mart store
- Arcade, amusements & gamezone
About Landscove Holiday Park
Landscove Holiday Park on the English Riviera is just a short stroll from Brixham harbour and town and sits in a wonderful country setting adjacent to Berry Head Country Park & Nature Reserve. Boat trips and beautiful beaches are just minutes away and this picturesque holiday park is perfect for families and couples, with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, an entertainment venue with live shows, kids club, family bar with Sky TV and a restaurant. Treat yourself to a stay in one of Landscove's luxury one bedroom Platinum Suites sleeping up to 4 with deluxe double bedrooms, plasma TVs and luxurious bathrooms.
- We offer a variety of stylish accommodation at Landscove including spacious 1, 2 and 3 bed caravans and chalets, 2 bed cottages and our deluxe new one bed Platinum suites.
- Luxury Lodge Holidays are also available. This accommodation type is almost twice as big as our Gold accommodation and comes with robes and slippers, full-size single beds in the twin bedroom, full size bath in family bathroom, private decking with outdoor furniture, king size bed in master bedroom and an early check-in time of 2pm
- All accommodation includes a well equipped kitchen and dining area, gas and electric, free entertainment passes, modern bathrooms and double/ twin bedrooms (bunk bedrooms in some 3 bed properties).
- Bed linen is included in all of our accommodation at no extra cost and Bronzes are pet friendly (max 2 dogs per property).
- Top range Gold and Platinum holiday homes include extras such as early check-in from 2pm, a bed making service, 32" flat-screen TV and DVD players, central heating and double glazing.
- Personal WiFi can also be enabled in accommodation for a small extra weekly fee.
- Kids adventure playground for the over 5s featuring swings, slides, climbing frames and monkey bars.
- Arcade, amusements and gamezone.
- Family bar with Sky TV and restaurant with a carvery, takeaway service and flexi-dine deals.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Mini mart store catering for all your basic grocery needs.
Browse our website for the latest deals and availability, up-to-date opening times and more information. Luxury one bed Platinum Suites available. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. Pets welcome in Bronze caravans and chalets. 14 night holidays are available (arrive Fri, Sat or Sun).
The park is open from March to October.
Around and About
- Blue Flag beach 1.5 miles away.
- Attractions on the English Riviera and in Dartmoor are on your doorstep including Brixham's popular Smugglers and Pirate Experience, Splashdown Waterpark in Paignton and just inland on the edge of Dartmoor award-winning Pennywell Farm.
By car from the North follow the M5 motorway to the end which flows into the A380 and leads onto the A3022 - follow signs for Brixham. On your approach to Brixham you will see signs for Berry Head. Landscove Holiday Park is situated just before Berry Head. En-route your will pass our other park, Riviera Bay Holiday Park. Average journey time from the end of the M5 is 1 hour.
Our nearest railway station is Paignton around 6 miles away on the First Great Western London Paddington route. Trains to Paignton run from Newton Abbot every 40 minutes. Pick up taxi and bus services direct to the park from Paignton Station.
Our nearest bus stop is on Gillard Road around 0.75 miles from the holiday park. Regular bus services run to Brixham town centre where you can pick up an affordable taxi service to the park for about £4.