At a Glance
- 6 stylish holiday homes
- Sleep 4 & 6
- Open March to Oct
- Beach adjacent
- Onsite centre with bar, cafe, shop & events
About Pembrokeshire Wales Coastal Holidays
Pembrokeshire Wales Coastal Holidays are a small family run company offering six stylish holiday homes at Freshwater Bay Holiday Village, just 250 metres from Freshwater East Beach and the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Pembroke is a mere 4 miles away and accommodation is only 10 miles to the west of Tenby. The Longhouse Centre to the front of the holiday village offers convenient onsite facilities including a bar, cafe and shop with seasonal opening times. The centre also hosts events and you can hire outdoor equipment such as mountain bikes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and wet suit hire.
The location at Freshwater Bay Holiday Village (also known as Trewent Park) is perfect for exploring the Pembrokeshire National Park and accessing local outdoor activities including surfing, walking, fishing, climbing and kayaking. Beaches, theme parks, castles and National Trust sites all feature in the local area and Freshwater East sandy crescent shaped beach is directly adjacent and perfect for swimming and water sports. Dunes and woodland adjoin the beach and form part of the Freshwater East Local Nature Reserve.
Anemone (2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4)
- A popular holiday home situated close to the beach and coast path with parking nearby on the same level.
- Open plan ground floor lounge, kitchen and dining room with ceramic tiled floors and rugs.
- Well equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, electric oven and hob, and a microwave.
- Dining table and chairs.
- Lounge with leather seating, TV and DVD player.
- Free WiFi.
- Two bedroom holiday home across two floors - sleeps up to 4 guests.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 twin with full sized single beds.
- Bathroom with a bath and shower over.
Barnacle (3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6)
- Located near the front of the site only 250 metres from the beach.
- Bedroom 1 with a double bed, bedroom 2 with bunks and bedroom 3 on the ground floor with an Ikea daybed which can be a single or double as required. The third bedroom can also be used as a separate lounge area.
- First floor shower room.
- Patio to the rear.
- Kitchen with a fridge and freezer, hob, oven and a microwave.
- TV, DVD and WiFi included.
Periwinkle (2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4)
- Exterior finished in a bright pale green cladding, well insulated with a pitched roof ideal for summer and winter.
- Slightly elevated position with lovely views of the valley - just 300 metres from the beach.
- Allocated car parking and free WiFi included.
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room.
- Ground floor and shower room fully tiled with carpeted bedrooms and stairs.
- Kitchen with a fridge, freezer, an electric hob, oven and microwave.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
- Shower room (no bath).
- Additional sofa bed in the lounge if required.
Puffin (2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4)
- A popular holiday home with families and couples, surfers, climbers and our international visitors.
- Homely and comfortable interior.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner.
- Kitchen with an electric hob and oven, a washing machine, fridge, freezer and an oven.
- Lounge with comfy leather recliner seating, TV, DVD and WiFi.
- Close to the sandy beach with an attractive outlook to the front and rear.
- 1 double bedroom and a second bedroom with full adult sized bunks.
- Bathroom containing a bath with a shower over.
Seagull (2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4)
- Light and airy recently refurbished 2 bed cottage sleeping up to 4.
- 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom.
- Attractive shower room in earthy tones with pretty tiles.
- Kitchen with an integrated fridge, a freezer, hob, oven and a microwave.
- WiFi, flat-screen TV and a comfy leather sofa all included.
- French doors open out to a cosy, grassy patio area.
- Designated parking space to the front.
- Great location only 450 metres from the beach and coastal path.
Seashell (3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6)
- Spacious holiday home across two floors - sleeping up to 6.
- Exterior finish in attractive blue cladding.
- Ideal for large or extended family groups, or for couples looking for extra space.
- Elevated position, just 300 metres from the beach.
- First floor double bedroom and twin bedroom.
- Ground floor shower room and double bedroom.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and diner with a separate living room area.
- Lounge with comfy seating, TV and WiFi.
- Well equipped kitchen with a fridge, freezer, oven, hob and a microwave.
- Lovely views across the valley.
- Small outside seating area.
WiFi, bed linen, electricity and parking are all included in the booking price. Towels are available to hire for a small additional charge per person per set.
We also have travel cots and highchairs available free of charge on request.
Book holiday homes for 1 or 2 weeks from Saturday to Saturday. Usual arrival time is 3pm and departure is by 10am - we can be flexible outside of peak season. Short breaks are sometimes available outside of high season. Similarly long stays may also be available off peak. Please call us direct to discuss.
Properties do book up quickly for school holidays so we do recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
Around and About
Pembrokeshire is a fantastic area to visit with a wealth of outdoor pursuits, heritage sites, family fun attractions and pretty villages. The coast path offers spectacular walking opportunities and some of Britain's most beautiful beaches are around the Pembrokeshire coast.
Take boat trips to off-shore islands like Caldey or Skomer or explore Pembrokeshire's religious heritage at St David's on the far western point of Pembrokeshire.
You'll find 7 activity/ animal parks within 15 miles of Freshwater Bay Holiday Village, perfect for families.