At a Glance
- Spectacular lochside location
- Private grounds & sun deck
- All en-suite rooms
- Exceptional cuisine
- Outdoor activities
- Year round packages/offers
About this Hotel
A best hotel in the Highlands with magnificent views across to the Great Glen, Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel sits in a spectacular location along the banks of Loch Lochy, midway between Fort William and Fort Augustus. Enjoy the finest locally sourced food including locally landed seafood in our in-house Ospreys Seafood Restaurant and at the end of each day retire to uniquely styled guest bedrooms, many of which boast views of the loch.
Our small hotel with lots of character sits in the UK's outdoor activity capital. We offer a wide choice of indoor and outdoor activities including clay pigeon shooting, canyoning, white water rafting and more. A former hunting lodge, Letterfinlay Lodge is the perfect setting for a gathering, celebration, wedding or simply a relaxing retreat.
If you would like to bring along a pet please contact us directly, and we may be able to make arrangements.
We have 18 comfortable guest rooms appointed to a high standard, many with breathtaking views of Loch Lochy.
- All rooms include en-suite facilities, a TV and refreshment tray with tea and coffee making facilities.
- Two rooms have beautiful Victorian period bathrooms.
- Twin, double and family rooms are available
- Either Standard or our slightly more spacious Superior rooms.
- Designated pet friendly rooms have their own external access from the side of the hotel.
- Luxury Superior Suite - our most sumptuous accommodation with stunning decor throughout. The suite has its own private balcony, ample space, a flat-screen TV, comfortable lounge area, large bathroom with double sinks, bath, shower and touch sensor mirrors. Perfect for that special romantic getaway, honeymoon or bridal suite.
- Room rates include accommodation and a Full Scottish Breakfast.
Food & Drink
We're famed for our best locally sourced food and drink served by friendly staff in a relaxing atmosphere.
- The restaurant has wonderful views of the Loch.
- Browse our new seafood menu and breakfast menu on our website.
- The hotel also features the Osprey Lounge & Wine Bar.
- Choose from our connoisseur wine list and a range of draft or bottled beers, spirits and an extensive whisky selection.
- Hot drinks/ freshly brewed latte and expresso coffee also served.
- Breakfast is a real treat with a wide choice of cooked breakfast options - locally sourced Full Scottish Breakfast and vegetarian alternative with Scottish free range eggs.
Events, Facilities & Services
- Enjoy the great outdoors! Our range of activities organised on request include Deer Stalking, Wild Sea and River Fishing, Clay Pigeon Shooting and water based activities.
- Special offers and seasonal packages available through the year!
- The perfect events venue - with 18 en-suite rooms and function room space catering for up to 120 guests. Weddings, parties, corporate gatherings and groups of friends all warmly welcomed. Contact us direct to discuss your requirements.
- The hotel has a private jetty for our boating guests.
- Ample car parking onsite.
- Fort William (17 miles/20 minutes)
- Inverness (40 minutes)
- Spean Bridge (7 miles)
- We're a great gateway into the Western Highlands and Islands
- Inverness and Lochaber are within easy reach to the north
- Aviemore, The Cairngorms and seasonal skiing are to the east