At a Glance
- Superb cottages sleep 2 to 10
- Gardens, patios & BBQ's
- Wood burning stoves or open fires
- 1-4 bedroom properties
- Pet friendly options available
About these Holiday Cottages
Carrick Cottages offer a selection of self catering cottages and chalets in the beautiful bay of Carrick and surrounding areas. This is a truly beautiful and idyllic part of Dumfries and Galloway and whether you want a relaxing holiday or a fun filled adventure break we can guarantee that your time spent here will be one to remember. The properties have between one and four bedrooms and can sleep two to ten guests.
Visit our website for details of our full range of accommodation which includes:
- The Birds Nest - A luxury new build one bedroom property ideal for couples set over 600 sq. ft with multi-fuel stove, four remote control Velux roof windows, a full bathroom, small kitchenette and outdoor decked seating area. The wonderful beach at Carrick is located just a short walk away.
- Beach House - Enjoy wonderful sea-views and contemporary accommodation for up to six people when staying at this timber and stone built cabin overlooking Sandgreen Bay. This property is particularly suitable for families and pets are accepted by prior arrangement.
- Somerville - A magnificent architect designed house which beautiful views stretching to the Solway Firth with four reception rooms, three bedrooms and plenty of outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling and sailing closeby. Ideal for both groups and larger families, dogs are also accepted at an extra charge.
- Courtyard Cottage - Dating from 1900, this charming cottage was once part of the impressive stable block and carriage block and has been extensively improved over the last ten years. There are two bedrooms, a wood burner stove, outdoor seating area and two bath/ shower rooms. The coast can be found just a ten minute walk away and last minute short breaks may be available. Two dogs are accepted at an extra charge.
- Brighouse Bay Holiday Cottages - A delightful collection of three holiday cottages boasting magnificent views over Brighouse Bay. Each has three bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, a self contained garden & Freeview TV. A travel cot and high chair can be provided for children and well behaved dogs are welcome.
You can contact us direct from 8am -11pm any day. Landline or mobile - 07719 263 098. Please quote iknow-uk.
Visit our website for our up to date availability.
Around and About
Whether you visit during the summer or winter you will find plenty to see and do in Galloway's Hidden Secret.
Our properties are based in several locations between the beautiful bays of Brighouse and Carrick. A quiet and picturesque peninsula it is one of south west Scotland’s hidden gems. The Bays boast magnificent views over the Irish sea and Murray Isles and they are surrounded by 1200 acres of great walking country. There are also safe and sandy beaches for those hot sunny days, cycling routes including the Seven Stanes, fishing, sailing, windsurfing, horse riding and bird watching to mention but a few. For those who enjoy a game of golf, there are numerous golf courses including the championship course at Southerness.
All properties are within 5 miles of the A75, between the Artist's Town of Kirkcudbright and Gatehouse-of-Fleet.
Specific directions for each property will be sent to you on receipt of initial Booking Fee.