At a Glance
About Crow Hill Lodge
Situated on the rural Crow Hill Estate on the edge of Marsden Moor, Crow Hill Lodge sleeps 4 or 10 guests and is a mere 5 minutes' from Marsden village and 15 minutes' from Huddersfield town centre. Bright and spacious, this beautifully appointed property is perfect for families, couples, friends sharing and for larger group gatherings. WiFi, a fully fitted kitchen and lovely patio and garden areas are all included and the Lodge has amazing country views from every room.
Self-contained accommodation for 4 guests is located on the ground floor with no steps and easy access from the car parking area plus wide external and internal doors. Bookings for 10 guests would include the extra 3 double bedrooms on the first floor.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with a range cooker, a dishwasher, microwave, a large breakfast bar, a dining area and a fridge/freezer.
- French doors lead out to a patio area.
- Lounge with floor to ceiling windows, a feature fireplace, a flat-screen TV, DVD and WiFi.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor - 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (both with spacious walk-in showers, wash basins and wc. One bathroom has a bath).
- First floor - 3 double bedrooms (1 with a large ensuite containing a walk-in shower).
- Two bedrooms share the main house bathroom containing a walk-in shower, wash basin and wc.
- Spacious lounge with floor to ceiling windows, a stylish fireplace, sofas, a flat-screen TV, music system, DVD and French doors out to a balcony area.
- Beautiful garden and patio areas equipped with a patio table and chairs, and a BBQ.
- The Lodge is accessed up a long private driveway
Facilities/ Further Information
- Cot and highchair available.
- Restaurant and bar.
- Bed linen, towels electric and heating all included.
- Daily cleaning service on request (extra charge).
- Tourist information/ local guides available.
- Guests are welcome to pre-order online shopping - please advise before arrival.
- A welcome pack can be made available for an extra charge.
- Well behaved pets are welcome for an extra fee.
- Activities can be arranged - find out more on our website.
Short breaks - minimum 2 night stays - available. Please note, prices displayed are guide prices only. Call us direct for up-to-date pricing and availability.
Around and About
The Lodge sits on the beautiful Crow Hill Estate on the edge of the National Trust's Marsden Moor Estate. Huddersfield town centre is around a 15 minute drive away and Marsden village which celebrates a popular annual Jazz Festival is only 5 minutes away. Walks into moorland are direct from your door and the beautiful Huddersfield Narrow Canal is nearby.