At a Glance
About Crow Hill Cottage
A 5 Star Gold cottage with living space all on one level, Crow Hill Cottage sleeps 6 and sits in a beautiful rural location on the edge of the Marsden Moor Estate near Huddersfield. Ideal for families and friends sharing, this spacious cottage is within a 5 minute stroll of open moorland and has spectacular views of the surrounding Pennines. Open plan living space features a cosy log fire and an outside terrace includes furniture and a BBQ. Marsden village with its quirky shops and fine inns is within 5 minutes and the cottage is only a 15 minute drive from Huddersfield town centre.
- Single storey living space appointed to a very high standard.
- Laminate flooring, floor to ceiling windows and pretty French doors are throughout - all maximise the stunning views.
- Large and bright open plan lounge with a log fire, comfortable armchair and sofa seating, a large TV, DVD, music system and French doors out to a front terrace with a BBQ and outdoor furniture.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master super king-size double bedroom, stylishly furnished with an en-suite bathroom containing a spacious walk-in shower, wash basin, wc and bidet. Doors from the master bedroom lead out to a terrace.
- King-size double bedroom with stunning furnishings.
- Twin bedroom with 2 single beds and high quality furnishings.
- Main family bathroom with a large walk-in shower, wash basin, wc and a feature bath.
- Utility cupboard containing a washing machine.
The terrace/ patio area features tables, chairs and a BBQ. Ample parking is onsite.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Cot and highchair on request.
- Daily cleaning service (extra charge).
- Access to golf.
- Onsite facilities for children.
- Close to a bar and restaurant.
- Pony trekking/ riding organised on request.
- Please do pre-order online shopping ready for arrival - just let us know when booking.
- Welcome pack available (extra charge).
- Central heating, bed linen and electric all inclusive.
- Well trained pets are welcome for an extra charge.
- We'll happily arrange activities and weekend fun on request - activities include photography, walking and cookery demonstrations.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stays, are available. Please note, prices displayed are guide prices only. Call us direct for up-to-date availability and pricing.
The Cottage is easily accessed off the M62, only 15 minutes' from Huddersfield and 5 minutes from Marsden. The National Trust's spectacular Marsden Moor Estate is just on our doorstep, and Yorkshire Canal country surrounds us featuring the beautiful Huddersfield Narrow Canal with tunnel experience.