At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Shared garden & patio
- Bike storage space
- Sky TV
About this Holiday Cottage
A two bedroom luxury cottage perfect for Durham and Newcastle, The Old Stable Cottage in Chester le Street sits just off the A1, within easy reach of Lumley Castle, the Cricket Ground and the Beamish Open Air Museum. Ideal for families, friends sharing and business guests, the cottage features all modern facilities including WiFi internet access and Sky TV. Secure parking is inclusive and ample storage space is available for outdoor clothing, equipment and bikes. The cottage shares a pretty garden and courtyard area with a patio and gas barbecue. Call direct for more information or to book. A 1 bedroom apartment is also available - please contact us direct for details.
- Open plan living space includes a sitting room with two comfy sofas (one a bed settee), WiFi internet access for laptops, Sky TV and a Blu Ray DVD player.
- The kitchen is well equipped with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, washer/ dryer, freezer, breakfast bar and a portable phone.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Accommodating four guests in stylish open plan living space, The Old Stable Cottage has a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with full sized bunk beds.
- Both bedrooms feature wardrobes, bedroom furniture, bedside lamps and radio alarm clocks.
- Extra sleeping space is available on a double sofa bed in the living room if required.
- The bathroom is modern and fully fitted, featuring a full sized bath with shower over and tiled flooring.
- Shared garden and courtyard with patio space and a gas BBQ.
- Secure onsite parking.
Other Things to Note
- Central heating is throughout and the cottage has a spacious adjoining porch with ample outdoor equipment/ bike storage space.
Arrival day for weekly bookings is flexible to suit your needs. We also offer luxury B&B accommodation adjacent to the cottage with three boutique rooms available including 2 double en-suites and a twin en-suite.
We also let on a self- catering a one bedroom apartment and 2 bedroom house, both of which are centrally located in Chester-le Street.