About this Holiday Cottage
Here at Gwynfryn Farm, our focus is on holidays that bring everyone together and offer guests of all ages an unforgettable stay. Peris Cottage sleeping 2 is perfect for couples and one of a collection of cottages and apartments on the farm. Guests have free use of on-site facilities including a gym, an indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and outdoor tennis courts. We have a games room including pool, table tennis, darts, giant chess, table football and air hockey facilities, and a games room with a 58" flatscreen TV hooked up to a PS2 console with a wide variety of games. The farm is only a short drive from the beach, and ideal for a quiet break with a loved one.
- Peris Cottage is a ground floor end terrace cottage sleeping 2.
- Central heating is throughout and this cosy cottage has a living flame gas fire, ideal for a cosy night in.
- Living space includes a snug living room/kitchen.
- The fitted kitchen has a dishwasher, cooker, microwave and fridge freezer amongst other appliances.
- A colour TV, a video, CD player and a hairdryer are available.
- The bedroom is a double with a king-size bed and an ensuite with a power shower.
- Shared laundry facilities are on site.
More about staying here
Each Monday, when the weather allows, we host a free BBQ for all guests here at Gwynfryn Farm. Our BBQs are a great way to make new friends if you're travelling as a couple, and if you'd prefer a more private meal you're welcome to borrow our barbecue facilities on any other day of the week. We have a PC onsite for shared use, complete with an internet connection, and we offer ample off-road parking facilities. We're also happy to welcome your families with a baby or toddler, providing a cot if it's needed. If you'd like some time to spend as a couple, our eldest daughter Gwenllian will be happy to babysit.
Onsite Facilities & Activities
- Games room and WiFi available.
- Indoor heated swimming pool, gym, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Full sized tennis court, football pitch and giant trampoline.
- Play areas, farm animals and outdoor playground.
- Shared laundry facilities.
Weekly bookings are usually Friday to Friday and short breaks are available.
The farm is just over 1 mile from Pwllheli, within easy reach of beautiful sandy beaches and coast path walking on the Lleyn Peninsula. Premier golf courses are nearby at Pwllheli and Abersoch, and you can charter boats and pick up boat trips across to Bardsey Island from Pwllheli Marina.
The location is ideal for touring, just 13 miles from Snowdonia National Park and within easy daytrip distance of Porthmadog, Portmeirion, Harlech, Caernarfon and Anglesey.
- Travelling from Caernarfon, on arrival in Pwllheli on the A499, continue past the BP garage on the right and down hill to the roundabout.
- Go staight through the roundabout and follow the road around, bearing right.
- Ignore the traffic light sign up the High Street, and at the end of the High Street with Lloyds Bank on the left, take a right (ignore through traffic sign) and bear left, going up the hill with Salem Chapel on your right.
- At the top of the hill stay left at the Y junction, and go down hill pass terrace on the left, across a small bridge and 2 white cottages on either side of the hill.
- At a sharp left bend Gwynfryn Farm is the first turning on the left which has a public footpath sign pointing down the lane.
- From Criccieth/Porthmadog - at Pwllheli from the A497 continue along Abererch Road until you get to the roundabout.
- Take a left at the roundabout and follow the road round, bearing right up the High Street.
- Ignore the through traffic sign, and then follow instructions as above.