At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 19th century property
- Set within 8 acres
- Dog friendly - Langsett Reservoir walks nearby
- Ample parking, Sky TV & Free WiFi
- Conservatory with valley views
About Hoodlands Farm
Hoodlands Farm dates back to the 1800s with the house itself dating back to 1827. The farm is situated within eight acres of land, overlooking the picturesque hamlet of Langsett which is nestled on the banks of the Langsett Reservoir. The property is perfect for holidays and short breaks with dogs. The reservoir has excellent footpaths and bridleways perfect for walking, mountain biking and horse riding. Hoodlands Farm also sits very close to the Transpennine Trail, and is within easy reach of top tourist attractions such as Holmfirth, home of the TV show “Last of the Summer Wine”. The beautiful Peak District is within walking distance of the farm, encouraging hours of exploration. We're in a perfect location for exploring our rural region as well as being within easy reach of University cities and towns such as Sheffield, Huddersfield, Leeds and Manchester.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine.
- Dining room with comfortable seating for ten around the large dark oak table.
- Spacious conservatory linked to the dining room with great views down the valley.
- On the ground floor there is a large living area with a traditional woodburning stove (logs and coal provided), 42" flat screen Sky TV with DVD player, including sports and movies.
- The Farmhouse also benefits from a large games/snooker room.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three double bedrooms on the first floor with a further double bedroom on the ground floor.
- The master bedroom includes en-suite facilities.
- There is also a family bathroom on the first floor.
- Additional sleeping accommodation for two guests is in the lounge if required, taking the total number of guests accommodated up to ten.
The garden itself consists of a large lawn with flat, Yorkshire stone-flagged patio. These features make a great area for entertaining guests, especially as full BBQ equipment and outdoor seating is provided.
Our private, cobbled yard affords ample space for several cars.
Other Things to Note
- A spacious games room is available with a full size, high quality snooker table, pool hall style pool table, darts board and plenty of seating. The large glass windows of this room overlook the garden.
- Free Wi-Fi is throughout.
- All linen, towels and tea towels are supplied for the duration of your stay.
- Family pets are very welcome.
Please contact for availabilty.