At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Stunning sea & castle views
- Ideal for nearby weddings/events
- Highchair available on request
- Pets welcome (£20 extra)
- Family games
About Airlie Gardens Cottage
Offering homely ground floor self-catering accommodation within a charming 1920s villa, Airlie Gardens in Brodick on the Isle of Arran, has wonderful bay views. The property sleeps up to six guests - perfect for family groups. A selection of family board games including Monopoly and Twister are available along with buckets, spades and a cricket set for the kids. This ground floor cottage also includes an enclosed garden and decked patio, ideal for alfresco drinks and dining on warm summer evenings. We'll happily supply a cool bag and picnic supplies if needed, and our youngest guests can enjoy the range of family DVDs and children's books provided. Cuddly Fraser the Teddy Bear is always glad to meet new guests!
- Lounge with open fire, TV with Freeview and DVD player, a cosy open fire, DVDs, books, a CD player/ radio, a collection of board games including Monopoly and Twister and two very comfortable large sofas.
- Fitted kitchen with a microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and a large fridge/ freezer.
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with a large dining table and seating for six guests. Placement mats/ coasters included along with a CD player/ radio.
- Centrally heated bedrooms - a double and 2 twin bedrooms all with storage space and comfy beds.
- Bathroom with a bath, separate shower unit and a heated towel rail.
- Full width decking to the front with views towards the seafront and a table and chairs provided.
- Parking is situated to the rear.
Other Things to Note
- All bed linen, towels and energy are included in booking price.
- Pets are welcome for an extra charge of £20.
- WiFi internet access is included.
Airlie Gardens is available for full week stays, midweek and weekend breaks. Short breaks are available during low season (outside of peak summer months and the festive season).
Around and About
- Set in the peaceful town of Brodick, Airlie Gardens is just a short walk from traditional pubs, stylish restaurants and popular bars, only minutes from the Brodick-Ardrossan ferry crossing.
- The cottage is just a short walk from Brodick Golf Club - ideal for guests who like a little challenge - and it's within easy reach of Brodick Castle, which can be seen from the windows of certain rooms.
- We pride ourselves on providing perfectly peaceful accommodation that's ideal for guests who want to really get away from it all. However, if you'd prefer to enjoy a holiday that's adrenaline-fuelled, you'll be able to pay a visit to the Arran Adventure Company to try out kayaking, mountain biking, archery, gorge walking, climbing and abseiling.
- For adults, we're also close to breweries and distilleries offering tours throughout the year.