At a Glance
- Cabin sleeps 2 adults
- Private hot tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi - fibre to the Lodge
- On-site laundry
- Lake View from bedrooms & lounge
- Dedicated parking
- Pet friendly
- Close to Hadrian's Wall
- Boat with lodge
- Travel cot & high chair
About this Luxury Lodge
A 5 Star Gold luxury lodge with private hot tub, Fieldfare is a sunny south facing lodge in a stunning lakeside location within the Tranquil Otter nature park. A rural retreat for two (perfect for honeymoon escapes, anniversaries and that special romantic break), the lodge sits right on the water's edge and is the perfect escape for couples. Superfast WiFi is inclusive and your own private boat is moored just by the outdoor deck. Woodland trails are onsite and the surrounding area offers ample opportunity for picturesque walks, challenging cycling and pleasant boat trips. If you're looking to venture out a little further, Carlisle, Hadrian's Wall and the Lake District National Park are all easily accessible.
- Accommodation is all on one level - luxury living space with a sitting, dining and kitchen area.
- Living area with a cosy log burner (wood basket provided), Smart TV with Freeview channels, a DVD player and stylish seating. Patio doors lead out to the deck with private hot tub, sun loungers and a charcoal BBQ.
- Stylish fully fitted modern kitchen containing a microwave, an oven with gas hob, Tassimo Coffee Machine, a full sized fridge freezer, dishwasher and all essential kitchen accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Spacious king-size bedroom.
- A large bathroom with full sized bath featuring a handheld shower, heated towel rail and a separate walk-in shower.
Fieldfare has a large gated outdoor deck area with a charcoal barbeque, furniture, a private hot tub and spectacular views of The Lough.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Free Superfast WiFi - fibre is direct to the lodge.
- Designated parking is provided.
- Private hot tub - an Arctic Spa Coyote.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement (small additional charge).
- Private boat - moored just by the outdoor deck.
- Welcome tray with essentials and treats including fresh milk, locally sourced biscuits, filter coffee and Tassimo coffee pods.
A range of optional extras are happily arranged for an additional cost including:-
- Welcome Pack and Luxury Pack.
- Fine wines and beers from acclaimed local suppliers.
- Flowers and balloons.
- In-lodge treatments from Eden Beauty.
- Bike hire can be arranged, with bikes delivered direct to your lodge.
Check-in is between 4pm and 6pm on arrival day and check-out is before 10am on departure day (For early or late check-in please contact us direct to discuss). Weekly bookings usually commence on a Friday in peak season and short breaks are available.