At a Glance
- Cabin sleeps 2 people
- Private hot tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi - fibre to the Lodge
- On-site laundry
- Lake View from bedrooms & lounge
- Dedicated parking
- Pet friendly
- Close to Hadrian's Wall
- Boat with lodge
- Travel cot & high chair
About this Luxury Lodge
The ultimate 5 Star Gold lakeside lodge retreat for two, Chiffchaff Lodge with private hot tub sits right on the water's edge in a stunning nature reserve midway between Carlisle and the Solway Coast. The lodge's close proximity to the water means it get amazing light and is a perfect peaceful escape for two. Woodland trails are onsite and accommodation is ideally placed for exploring Hadrian's Wall and the Lake District.
You'll find ample opportunities for cycling and activities in the surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Bike hire can be arranged on request, with bikes delivered direct to your lodge and a boat moored at a private jetty is available. This hideaway lodge is also accessible and single storey, with a Mobility 1 rating making it the perfect luxury retreat for our less mobile guests.
- Contemporary open plan living space featuring a kitchen, dining and sitting room area.
- Facilities include Smart TV, a DVD player, cosy log burner, stylish and comfortable sofa seating and a dining table and chairs for two.
- French doors lead out from the sitting room to the outdoor lakeside deck.
- A modern fitted kitchen area contains a full sized fridge freezer, an oven and gas hob, a microwave, Tassimo coffee machine, a dishwasher and all essential kitchen accessories - pots, pans and crockery.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom with king-size bed.
- Bathroom with a full sized bath and walk/wheel-in shower.
- Outdoor deck overlooking the Lake with a private hot tub, a charcoal barbecue and seating.
- Free dedicated parking space onsite.
- Your own boat moored at a private jetty.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Free Superfast Fibre Wi-Fi.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement (additional charge).
- Bed linen and a hairdryer are provided.
- Central heating is throughout.
- A travel cot and highchair are available.
- Welcome tray with starter essentials - milk, biscuits, locally sourced filter coffee sachet and Tassimo Americano coffee pods.
- Accessible accommodation all on one level with an M1 rating, wide doors and an accessible bathroom.
Optional Extras (extra charge)
- Welcome Pack or a Luxury Pack.
- Treatments available in the privacy of your own luxury lodge offered by Eden Holistic Health & Beauty.
- Flowers and balloons.
- Bike hire happily organised - bikes can be delivered direct to your lodge.
- Fine wines and beers available from acclaimed local suppliers.
- Car rental can also be arranged on request.
- Pre-order additional Tassimo cappuccino pods.
Check-in is from 4pm to 6pm and check-out is before 10am on the day of departure. For early or late check-ins please contact us direct to discuss.
During peak times, weekly breaks usually commence on a Friday. Short breaks are available.