At a Glance
- Cabin sleeps 4 people
- Private hot tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi - fibre to the Lodge
- On-site laundry
- Lake View from bedrooms & lounge
- Dedicated parking
- Pet friendly
- Close to Hadrian's Wall
- Boat with lodge
- Travel cot & high chair
About this Luxury Lodge
Luxury 5 Star Gold Alder Lodge with private hot tub sits in a spectacular lakeside location within The Tranquil Otter nature reserve, a peaceful retreat between Carlisle and the Solway Coast. This stunning cabin hideaway has double height space downstairs making it light and airy. The lodge is made from locally sourced Bassenthwaite trees and has stunning views of the lake. Superfast fibre WiFi is included and your own boat is moored at an adjacent private jetty. Lakeside strolls and woodland trails feature within the park and optional extras available include in-lodge spa treatments, bike hire and luxury welcome packs. A wealth of activity opportunities surround us in an Area of Outstanding Beauty including walking, cycling and horse riding.
- Spacious, open plan living space with underfloor heating.
- Lounge with stylish seating and a log burner, Smart TV with a Blu-Ray DVD player and French doors out to the deck.
- A fully fitted modern kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and coffee maker. Cutlery, crockery, pots and pans are all provided.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Alder Lodge sleeps 5 guests.
- King-size double en-suite bedroom on the ground floor
- Twin en-suite bedroom upstairs with a TV. (can be a Super king-size double).
- Main bathroom with a full sized bath, walk-in shower, wash basin, WC and heated towel rail.
Spacious secure outdoor deck area with a private hot tub, furniture and a charcoal barbecue. A dedicated parking space and your own boat is provided.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome by prior arrangement.
- A travel cot and highchair are available.
- Free Superfast fibre Wi-Fi is inclusive.
- Central heating is throughout.
- Accessible 5 Star Gold accommodation with level entry, ground floor bedroom and bathroom, and an M1 rating.
- Starter essentials - milk, biscuits, coffee pods and sachet.
- In-lodge treatments from Eden Holistic.
- Welcome Pack or Luxury Pack.
- Bike and car hire organised.
- Chocolates, flowers and balloons all arranged on request.
- Duck pots for feeding the ducks.
Check-in is between 4pm and 6pm. Check-out is before 10am on departure day.
For early or late arrivals please contact us direct to discuss.
Weekly breaks start on Friday during peak times. Short breaks are available.