At a Glance
- Cabin sleeps 4 guests
- Private Hot Tub
- Smart TV
- WiFi - fibre to the Lodge
- On-site laundry
- Lake View from bedrooms & lounge
- Dedicated parking
- Boat with lodge
- Close to Hadrian's Wall
- Travel cot & high chair
- Pet friendly
About this Luxury Lodge
Luxury 5 Star Gold Buzzard Lodge is a cosy two bedroom cabin with private hot tub within The Tranquil Otter nature reserve on the edge of Thurstonfield village. A perfect peaceful retreat, the lodge is within easy reach of Carlisle city, Hadrian's Wall, the Solway Coast and Lake District. Facilities include superfast fibre WiFi and your own boat moored at a private jetty.
Treat yourself to one of our luxury optional extras including in-lodge spa treatments from Eden Beauty. Scenic walking and cycling trails feature in the surrounding Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and gentle walks are onsite around the Lough through private woodland. Our nearest inn is within walking distance, just 1 mile away.
- Cosy two bedroom lodge ideal for a couple with young children.
- Lakeside location with high ceilings making living space light and airy.
- Open plan living and dining area with Smart TV, a DVD player, reclining sofas, a log burner and patio doors out to the deck.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with a microwave, an oven and gas hob, a Tassimo Coffee Machine, a full-sized fridge freezer, dishwasher and a washing machine. Cutlery, crockery, pots and pans are also provided.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- The lodge sleeps 4 in two bedrooms - a Master bedroom with king-size bed and a second bedroom with zip & link beds that can be made into a super king-size double.
- Main bathroom with a walk-in shower, full-sized freestanding bath, wc and heated towel rail.
Spacious gated decking area featuring a hot tub, charcoal barbecue and furniture. A designated parking space is available and your own boat is moored on a private jetty.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Free Superfast Fibre WiFi is available.
- Quality bed linen and a hair dryer are provided.
- Central heating inclusive.
- Stunning lakeside location.
- A travel cot and high chair are available on request.
- A starter welcome tray of milk, coffee pods, a coffee sachet and biscuits are inclusive.
- Single storey accommodation is accessible with an M1 rating and facilities including a wheel-in shower/ accessible bathroom.
- One well trained medium sized dog is welcome by arrangement (small extra charge).
Optional Extras (charges apply)
- In-lodge treatments available from Eden Beauty.
- Welcome Pack and Luxury Pack.
- Bike hire and car hire can be organised - please request.
- Balloons, flowers and chocolates can be pre-ordered.
- Duck pots are also available for feeding the ducks.
Check-in is between 4pm and 6pm. Check-out is before 10am on departure day. For early or late check-in please contact us direct to discuss. Weekly breaks usually start on a Friday during peak times. Short breaks are available.