At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate annex
- Saturday changeover
- Parking for 4 cars
- Short breaks off peak
- Kiln beach nearby
About this Holiday Cottage
Nestling just across the water from Falmouth, spacious Shrimp Cottage in Flushing village is perfect for group and family water sports holidays in South Cornwall. Amenities including independent shops, galleries and inns all feature in the village and a passenger ferry runs regularly across the river. All modern facilities include a fully fitted kitchen, pretty outdoor terrace areas and a woodburning stove. A range of water sports are available locally and we're ideally situated for touring the Roseland Peninsula, Falmouth and the nearby Lizard Peninsula.
- Accommodating six guests, living space includes a tastefully appointed sitting room with a woodburner plus a TV, CD stack and a DVD player.
- French doors open from the sitting room to a lower rear terrace area.
- Modern appliances in the kitchen include a double electric oven with a separate hob, a fridge and freezer, a microwave and a dishwasher.
- A door from the kitchen also leads out to a terrace area.
- A washing machine, dryer and basin are all within the utility room, and a separate dining area is just across the corridor.
- An extra cloakroom with WC is also on the ground floor.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two bedrooms upstairs include a master double bedroom with river views and a cosy double bedroom.
- The fully fitted family sized bathroom includes a bath with a shower over, plus a toilet and wash basin. A separate shower room and a WC is also available.
- The separate Little Shrimp annex suite sits just across from the cottage and has a sitting room and a double bedroom with a TV, shower room, wash basin and a WC.
Two pretty outdoor terrace areas at the rear, both with stunning harbour views. The top terrace has a fantastic seating pod which is the perfect place to relax and admire the views.
Other Things to Note
The cottage sits in an idyllic waterside location overlooking Falmouth and dogs are welcome. Ample off street parking is on-site for cars, trailers and boats.
A Wi-Fi service is available at this cottage. Linen and towels are provided along with a supply of logs for the woodburning stove. Central heating/ night storage heating is included.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday. Short breaks are available off peak.