At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Lawned garden
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Stunning harbour views
- Friday changeover
- Short walk from town centre
About Riversdale Apartment
Ground floor Riverdale Apartment has spectacular views across the river towards Flushing and Falmouth Harbour. Situated within a former gentleman's residence and within walking distance of Falmouth town centre, the apartment is dog friendly with a lawned garden and off road parking. Character features include an original wine cellar accessed down some granite steps - a great space for storage. Pick up a year round ferry service across to Flushing where you'll find some charming inns and restaurants down on the pretty quayside. Sandy beaches and the great sailing waters of the Carrick Roads and Fal Estuary are right on your doorstep.
- Front door entrance into a large hallway.
- Spacious sitting room with TV, CD, video and a feature ornate marble fireplace.
- Large fitted kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher, a double oven and gas hob and dining table.
- Separate utility space with a washer and tumble dryer.
- Granite steps down to an original wine cellar offering great storage space.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master bedroom - a large king-size double bedroom.
- Cosier twin bedroom to the rear.
- Both bedrooms have bay windows with fabulous river views.
- Spacious Art Deco bathroom with a double ended bath, a wash basin, wc and a separate corner shower unit.
- Second bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin and wc.
- Garden to the front of the property with a lawn bordered by attractive shrubs.
- Off road parking for 1 medium sized car.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating is throughout the apartment.
- Towels and bed linen are provided.
- Dogs are welcome.
- Non-smoking property.
Changeover is a Friday to Friday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
The apartment is ideally placed for exploring the Fal Estuary and South Cornwall. Falmouth town centre and the National Maritime Museum are within walking distance. Pick up the nearby year round ferry service across to Flushing quayside and enjoy a host of sailing and watersports opportunities in the area. Truro and the Eden Project are within day trip driving distance.