At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Sunny enclosed courtyard
- Extensive mature gardens
- Shops & pub 1/2 mile
- Parking for boats & cars
- Dishwasher & washing machine
About Pixies Cottage
Pixies is a detached cottage situated on the edge of Mylor Bridge village. Sunny south and west facing mature gardens surround the cottage which is perfect for year round breaks in South Cornwall. Dogs are welcome and there's ample space for families with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and parking for up to 4 cars. A famous thatched waterfront inn serving fine food and drink is only half a mile away.
- Level access to the front door into the entrance hall.
- Sitting room with a TV, CD stereo and video player.
- Fully fitted kitchen in a brand new extension containing a range stove, built-in fridge-freezer, a dishwasher, microwave and a breakfast bar with great views towards fields.
- Separate utility/ laundry area with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- Spacious dining area adjoining the kitchen with French doors leading out to a sunny enclosed courtyard.
- Cosy snug next to the dining area with views of surrounding fields.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor twin bedroom adjacent to the dining area.
- Shower room (ground floor) with a wash basin and wc.
- Stairs up to the landing.
- Master double bedroom off the landing with an en-suite shower room containing a wc and wash basin.
- Second twin bedroom with garden views.
- Main family bathroom with a bath, hand held shower, wc and wash basin.
- Off road parking for 3/4 cars and boat parking space.
- Mature garden with trees and flower borders - perfect for sunny evening BBQs.
Other Things to Note
- Central heating is throughout.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- WiFi internet access available.
Friday is changeover day and short breaks are available.
Around and About
Shops, a pub and amenities are within walking distance in Mylor Bridge village. The Pandora Inn on the waterfront at Restronguet is only half a mile from the cottage. Boat storage, parking and launch facilities are all available at the inn. This area of South Cornwall is a top spot for sailing and watersports, and nearby attractions include ferry boat trips, coastal castles and the National Maritime Museum at Falmouth.