At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sunny terrace
- Creek views
- Large woodburner
- Parking for 2 cars
- Village amenities nearby
- Friday changeover
About Lookout Cottage - Sleeps 4
Lookout Cottage in the waterfront village of Mylor Bridge has been recently renovated to a very high standard. Village stores, a great inn and amenities are a short stroll away and this two bed cottage includes private parking and a large woodburner. A sunny terrace equipped with garden furniture is just to the front of the cottage. Falmouth, coast path walking and the beautiful Fal estuary are right on your doorstep.
On the ground floor (rooms feature bi-fold doors with access out to the terrace)
- Stylish comfy lounge with a large woodburning stove, study area, colour TV, DVD and a CD player.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an integrated electric oven and hob, a fridge, a separate freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and a separate dining table and sitting area.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two bedrooms upstairs (both with bi-fold doors opening out to the terrace which has views towards the creek and a playing field).
- Master double with an en-suite shower inclusive of a wash basin and wc.
- Twin bedroom.
- Separate family bathroom with a bath, wash basin and a wc.
- Sunny terrace to the front of the cottage with outdoor furniture.
- Off road parking area accessed via steps from the terrace.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and towels included.
- WiFi internet access.
- Central heating throughout.
- Non-smoking property.
- Sorry no dogs please.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Friday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
- Mylor Harbour with sailing schools, boat and canoe hire.
- Falmouth, home to the National Maritime Museum is within easy reach.
- Visit nearby Cornish capital - the Cathedral City of Truro.
- North Coast surfing beaches are only a 30 minute drive away.