At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Friday changeover
- Quay with rowing dinghy
- Woodburning stove
About Chylorden Cottage - Sleeps 4
Two bedroom Chylorden Cottage sits on the southern side of Mylor Creek near Falmouth. A semi-detached property, the cottage has fabulous views across the creek and is within easy reach of Mylor Yacht Harbour and village amenities. Sailing schools, wine bars, boat hire and a great fish restaurant are all nearby. Unique features include gated access to the creek at the bottom of the garden via steps down to a cosy quay area with rowing dinghy.
- Front door access into the hall.
- Lounge to the right of the hall with a woodburner, TV, DVD and video.
- Fitted kitchen with an electric oven, microwave, a fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and a washing machine.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor bathroom (in the centre of the cottage) with a double ended bath, a separate shower, wc and wash basin.
- Two upstairs bedrooms.
- King-size double with French doors out to a balcony with creek views.
- Twin bedroom.
- Small bedroom ideal for a child.
- Gated access at the end of the garden to the creek and a small quay with a rowing dinghy.
- Off road parking for one car.
Other Things to Note
- Night storage heaters throughout.
- Bed linen and towels are included.
- Dogs are welcome in the cottage.
- Non-smoking property.
Changeover day is a Friday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
Mylor Yacht Harbour and Mylor Bridge village with its inns, restaurants and local stores are within easy reach. Falmouth, one of the UK's major sailing centres and the home of the National Maritime Museum is just a few miles away.