At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Terrace & garden
- Creek views
- Dogs welcome - £20 per stay
- Garage/ off road parking
About Brabyns Cottage
Detached 3 bedroom Brabyns Cottage overlooks Mylor Creek and is a short stroll from the centre of Mylor Bridge village with an excellent pub and choice of local stores. Sailing and boat hire are available at the nearby harbour along with two great restaurants. The cottage is perfect for families or friends sharing, featuring a cosy woodburning stove and fabulous views across to the creek. Dogs are welcome for an extra fee and outdoor space includes a terrace to the rear with steps up to a character sloping garden and top terrace with creek views.
- Front door access into a hall.
- Sitting room off the hall with a woodburner, TV, DVD, WiFi and a video player.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a dishwasher, an electric stove, microwave, 2 fridges (one has an ice box).
- Dining room.
- Utility area with a washer and tumble dryer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor double bedroom off the hall with creek views.
- Twin bedroom (ground floor) with an en-suite bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, wc and a wash basin.
- Ground floor shower accessed from the utility room.
- Stairs up to bedroom 3 with twin beds and creek views.
- Shower room on the landing inclusive of a wash basin and wc.
- Terrace to the rear with steps up to a sloping garden and a top terrace which has creek views.
- Garage and off road parking.
Other Things to Note
- Dogs welcome charged at just £20 per dog per stay (short break and weekly stays).
- Towels and bed linen included.
- Central heating is throughout the cottage.
- Non-smoking property.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
Changeover day is a Friday. Short breaks are available.
Around and About
Mylor Bridge village with shops and a pub is within walking distance. Sailing schools, boat hire and restaurants are at nearby Mylor Yacht Harbour. Falmouth and the Fal Estuary are one of Britain's top spots for sailing and watersports. Take a tour of the National Maritime Museum on the quay at Falmouth. The cottage is within easy driving distance of Cornish capital Truro with its magnificent cathedral.