At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Aga cooker
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Sunny patio
- Beach 10 minute walk
- Waterside garden
About Boscarne Cottage
Boscarne Cottage is brimming with period charm and character, thought to have been constructed during Queen Anne's reign in the great 'Packet ships' era when ships ran between Flushing and America. Living space is across three floors and retains many original features. The location is superb, only a 10 minute walk from Kiln beach and the coastal footpath which runs around Trefusis Headland direct to Mylor Yacht Harbour. Fine inns, local shops and a quayside fish restaurant are all at nearby Flushing village and Falmouth foot ferry services (which run all year round) are within easy reach.
- Front door access into a formal dining room.
- Pine fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with a cosy Aga, an electric oven, a fridge-freezer, microwave and a dishwasher.
- Stairs up to a second floor drawing room, split onto two levels with fabulous views of the water, a TV, CD stereo and a video player.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Stairs up to a first floor king-size double bedroom and a twin bedroom with wash basin.
- Bathroom with a bath and electric shower over, wc, wash basin, a washing machine and a dryer.
- French doors out to the sunny patio equipped with garden furniture.
- Steps lead up to a lookout point with spectacular views towards the harbour.
- A waterside garden is just 30 metres from the property.
Other Things to Note
- Cosy night storage heating and an Aga in the kitchen.
- Bed linen and towels supplied.
- WiFi internet access available.
- Sorry no dogs.
- Non-smoking property.
Changeover day is a Saturday and short breaks are available.
Around and About
Kiln beach and the coastal footpath are only a 10 minute walk from the cottage. Mylor Yacht harbour with boat hire and mooring facilities is within easy reach. A year round ferry service runs between Flushing and Falmouth with attractions including the National Maritime Museum.