At a Glance
- Four luxury cottages
- Sleep up to 8
- Indoor & outdoor playrooms
- Two shepherd huts for glamping
- Local produce
- Church View walks
About these Holiday Cottages
Church View Holiday Cottages in Rosemarket are four luxury cottages in a beautiful rural village location only 10 minutes from Haverfordwest, Pembroke and the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Sandy beaches, pubs and restaurants, first class golf courses, watersports and historic sites are within easy reach.
We're perfect for year round family breaks on the Pembrokeshire Coast. Onsite facilities include an indoor and outdoor playroom, a laundry/drying room, a bike shed for cycle storage and a separate BBQ with patio areas. Cottages are available for weekly, long stay and short break (minimum 2 night) bookings. We also now have two new shepherd's hut which are perfect for glamping breaks and can each sleep two people.
Recently converted stone barn conversions appointed to the highest standard with wonderful beamed ceilings, feature spiral staircases and cosy woodburning stoves. Our four cottages offer that extra special Pembrokeshire holiday base.
Chose from single storey Bluebell Cottage (2 bedrooms/ Sleeps 4 + cot), two storey Primrose Cottage (2 bedrooms/ Sleeps 4), single storey Cowslip Cottage (2 bedrooms/ Sleeps 4/6 + cot) and spacious two storey Heather Cottage (3 bedrooms/ Sleeps 6/7 + cot). Bluebell and Primrose (with an interconnecting door) can also be booked together to accommodate 8 guests.
- Two bedroom 2 storey cottage - sleeps 4.
- Ground floor open plan living space with a cosy woodburner, Freeview TV, 3 seater sofa, 2 single seats, a coffee table, radio/ DVD, tables and 2 storage units.
- Dining area seating 4 guests.
- Charming kitchen with combi boilter, fridge with icebox, a freezer, dishwasher, microwave slow cooker and an electric cooker. All essential cutlery and crockery is provided.
- A feature metal spiral staircase leads up to the upper floor with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Main double bedroom with tall boy drawers, bedside tables and wardrobe.
- Bunk bedroom with dressing table, bedside units and a hairdryer.
- Shower/ bathroom located between bedrooms with a bath and shower over.
- Two bedroom cottage sleeps 4 plus a cot.
- Single storey with a balcony bedroom accessed via a character steep narrow staircase.
- Mezzanine style balcony bedroom overlooking the living area.
- Full central heating throughout.
- Living space with a 2 seater sofa, attractive furnishings, free internet access, combi video and DVD, TV with Freeview, cassette player and radio.
- Dining area with seating for 4 guests.
- Shower room.
- Corridor leading to a well equipped kitchen area with an electric cooker, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, slow cooker, kettle, toaster and all essential cutlery, pots and pans.
- Spacious 3 bedroom cottage sleeping 6/7 guests plus a cot, with two entrance doors into the living area and the kitchen.
- Living space across two storeys including a living room area, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Living area with very comfortable chair and sofa seating, a cosy woodburner, a TV with Freeview, a DVD, video and radio. Charming furnishings throughout.
- Ground floor level is split into separate areas - a dining area seats 6 guests.
- A fitted kitchen includes an electric cooker, a fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave and solid timber units with stylish hardwood worktop.
- A timber half spiral staircase leads up to the main bedroom - a double with wardrobe, a hairdryer and bedroom furniture.
- Bedroom two is a bunk bedroom also with a wardrobe, bedside units and dresser.
- Shower room located just opposite the bedrooms with a shower cubicle, wash basin and wc.
- A 2 bedroom single storey cottage sleeping 4/6 guests.
- Open plan living space including a sitting area with a cosy woodburner, comfortable sofa/ chair seating and a TV.
- Kitchen area with all essentials including an oven, fridge, kettle and all necessary crockery, pots and utensils.
- Combi boiler with cosy central heating.
- Main double bedroom with bedside tables, alarm clock, tall boy drawer unit and a wardrobe.
- Ample built-in cupboard storage space.
- Bedroom 2 - a bunk bedroom with a separate three-quarter bed, wardrobe and attractive bedroom furniture.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Free WiFi.
- Central heating throughout.
- Local produce available.
- Onsite indoor and outdoor playrooms.
- Friendly animals onsite.
- Church View walks.
- Ironing facilities, bedlinen, and a vacuum are all inclusive.
- Welcome packs.
- Cots/highchairs are available on request.
- Beautiful grounds and gardens.
- Bike storage space.
- Walker and cyclist friendly.
- Laundry/ drying room.
- Separate BBQ area with patios.
The Shepherd Huts
The Crook & Hurdle Shepherd Huts are two two new additions to the Church View Cottages accommodation portfolio and opens the world to ‘glamping ‘at the Church View Complex.
The Crook is slightly larger than the Hurdle Shepherds Hut but both are designed along the lines of the ‘old traditional shepherds hut’ with the internal design giving a luxurious transformation from the old traditional hut the shepherd would have lived in.
The Shepherd Huts are designed for two adults sharing a double bed, open plan to the breakfast bar and kitchenette with hob, microwave, fridge with small ice compartment. A compact en-suite bathroom compliments the Hut and is equipped with electrical shower, vanity sink and WC.
Heating to all areas is supplied by electrical radiators and small wood burning stove. Full electrical mains supply allows full lighting and power sockets including charging points for mobile phones and computers. There is no Wi-Fi as yet, but guests can pick up a signal in the cottage's area and playroom. Car parking can be found around a fifty metre walk away.
The Huts have been lovingly handcrafted by the owner of Church View Cottages and designed to inspire with every feature adding to the feeling of exclusive luxury glamping. They look out over the open fields, with alpacas grazing and peacefully sitting around, and provide a peaceful retreat within the beautiful Coastal County of Pembrokeshire.
Short breaks - weekend and midweek - available (minimum 2 nights).
Around and About
- Pembrokeshire food and drink festivals.
- Dinosaur Park and Folly Farm.
- Award-winning beaches and spectacular coastal walking.
- Pembroke Castle.
- Milford Haven, just 2 miles away, has extensive amenities, restaurants, shops and activities.
- Golf courses, watersports including great surfing, boat trips and more all feature in the Pembrokeshire area.
- Visit our website for more inspiration and ideas on the many activities and things to do in the local area.
On reaching Pembroke Dock follow signs for Neyland and Toll Bridge. (note a small crossing fee - around £0.75 applies). After crossing the Toll Bridge, at the first roundabout take the third exit signed for Rosemarket. Continue on this road for about 1.5 miles. When you enter the village, at the 30mph sign and the village signs next to the Church - Church View is just on your left-hand side next to the church. Detailed directions from Haverfordwest and Milford Haven are also available on our website.