At a Glance
- 3 single
- 2 double rooms
- Free WiFi
- Communal garden
- Use of kitchen
- Self-service breakfast included
About West View Lodge Bed and Breakfast
Offering a quality range of guest rooms ideal for both business or leisure, West View Lodge Bed & Breakfast sits in a lovely rural location between Hook and Basingstoke. We are situated within easy reach of Fleet and Farnborough, just off the A30 and easily accessed off the M3, Junction 5. Rates include a self service breakfast and we also provide basic self catering facilities for guests wishing to prepare an evening meal.
Well behaved pets are welcome by arrangement and we kindly request that dogs are not left unattended in the accommodation.
Guest Rooms/ Breakfast
- Two single rooms sharing 2 bathrooms with a shower
- One en-suite room
- All rooms include free WiFi internet access, a flat-screen TV and a desk.
- A self-service breakfast is laid out each morning for guests to help themselves.
- Free WiFi.
- Parking onsite.
- Guests have use of a kitchen with a microwave, hob and a fridge, ideal for preparing evening meals.
- Guests are also welcome to relax in the beautiful garden.
Single room rates are from just £35 per night and double en-suites with 2 sharing only £50 per night.
Around and About
- Basingstoke is just minutes away and home to the popular Festival Place Shopping Centre, arts venues such as The Anvil and the family friendly Milestones Museum with recreated Victorian and 1930s streets and venues.
- West View Lodge is a perfect base for the annual Farnborough Airshow - book early to ensure your place.
- Pretty Hampshire villages and countryside surrounds us.
We're in a rural location, yet just off the A30, only 2 miles from the M3, Junction 5. Train links from nearby Basingstoke and Hook can take guests into London in around fifty minutes/ one hour.