The Fox Inn is an 18th Century pub set in the peaceful village of Matching Tye. Staying at The Fox Inn gives you all the peace and quiet of the country side while only being a short 10 minute drive away from Harlow Town Centre Harlow Train Station and the M11 giving access to the M25 and London. Stansted Airport is 15 minutes away with Epping train station which is on the London Underground Central Line being within 20 minutes.
All rooms are non-smoking and have an en-suite bathroom. Television tea and coffee making facilities telephone and internet connection and continental breakfast is also included.
1. From the M11 travelling South bound towards London turn off at junction 7 heading for Harlow.
2. Go round the roundabout over the motorway taking the 4th exit going to Harlow.
3. Stay on this road (A414) at the first roundabout take the 2nd exit at the second roundabout take the 2nd exit at the third roundabout take the 1st exit and at the forth roundabout take the 3rd exit on to the B183 and Gilden Way.
4. After a very short distance go onto the roundabout taking the 2nd exit. This is Gilden Way which is a fairly long road leading up to another roundabout that you should take the 2nd exit off on to Sheering Road.
5. Turn left at the T-junction.
6. You are still on Sheering Road. Stay on this road and it will lead into Moor Hall Road while veering right after which it will take you out of Harlow and into the countryside.
7. Moor Hall Road leads into Matching Road which will take you back over the motorway and lead you into Harlow Road.
8. Follow Harlow Road into the village of Matching Tye. The Fox Inn is situated on the right as the road veers to the right. The car park is just past the pub.