At a Glance
- 4 Star 1 & 2 bed cottages
- Welcome basket
- Free WiFi
- Special occasion packages
- Open all year
- Aldeburgh 3 minute drive
About these Holiday Cottages
All Seasons Cottage Breaks in Saxmundham are a perfect base from which to explore the Suffolk Heritage Coast and countryside. Three cottages are available sleeping 1 to 4 with charming period features, free WiFi, welcome packs and full gas central heating. The pretty historic market town of Saxmundham is a perfect touring base for exploring Suffolk and the wider East Anglia area. High Street shops, restaurants, cafes, a railway station and supermarkets are only a 5 minute walk away.
All three cottages are rated 4 stars by Visit Britain with free WiFi, bed linen, heating and lighting all inclusive in booking. Gas central heating is thermostatically controlled and properties have an easy to use heating/ hot water programmer, a flat-screen TV with Freeview TV channels, radio stations and in-built CD/DVD players.
Some properties are dog friendly and others are more suited to our less mobile guests and families. Some also include woodburners with a starter basket of logs provided. Cottages sit adjacent to each other and can be booked individually or together to accommodate larger groups of family or friends of up to 10 guests.
Flint Cottage - Sleeps 4 (Pet Friendly)
- Single-storey cottage with no stairs or steps - sleeps 4.
- Lobby area with coat-hooks, full-length mirror, shoe-rack and umbrella stand (umbrellas provided).
- Living room with a cosy log burner.
- Kitchen with hand-made pine dresser and kitchen memorabilia, an electric cooker, a large fridge/freezer, a microwave, a washer/dryer, a kettle, coffee maker, ironing facilities and all essential kitchen accessories.
- Starter essentials including tea, coffee, fresh milk in the fridge, kitchen towel, oven-mitts and tea towels.
- Separate sunny Dining room.
- Two bedrooms include a double and a king-size double with built-in wardrobes, lamps, alarm clocks and hairdryers.
- A travel cot is available by prior arrangement.
- Bathroom with full-length bath and power shower over, low-flush wc, shaver point, mirror and wash basin.
- Attractive courtyard garden area accessed via the lobby with a table, four chairs and a large parasol.
- Small well trained dogs are welcome.
Corner Cottage - Sleeps 4
- Character two bedroom single storey cottage with open plan living space - sleeps 4.
- Newly refurbished with period style features and all modern facilities.
- Perfect for friends sharing, two couples or a family group.
- Single storey with no stairs or steps, and level floors.
- Entrance into Lobby/Utility area with tiled floors.
- Open plan sitting room and kitchen/diner.
- Sitting room with comfortable seating for four, an information folder, a collection of books, games and magazines.
- Kitchen/dining area with a brand new farmhouse-style kitchen including an electric double-oven and a gas hob, a large fridge/freezer, a microwave, cafetiere and all essential utensils/ small appliances. The dining table seats four.
- Welcome pack essentials including kitchen towel, fresh milk, tea, coffee and tea-towels.
- A highchair and a travel cot are available free by prior arrangement.
- Two bedrooms, one with a double metal bedstead and the other a king-size double which can be a twin if preferred.
- Bed linen and towels included. Both bedrooms have hanging and drawer space, lamps, hairdryers and an alarm clock.
- Newly fitted bathroom with a unique pebble-beach theme, fully tiled with a roof-window, a low-level bath, a period-style power shower over, a low-flush wc, a wash basin, shaver socket and a mirror with a light over it. Fluffy soft towels are provided.
- Cosy courtyard area to the rear with a table and two chairs. This area is covered so ideal should you wish to smoke.
Chapel Cottage - Sleeps 1/2 (Pet Friendly)
- Attractive two storey one bed cottage ideal for a couple or one person - sleeps 1/2.
- Modern throughout whilst retaining period style features including oak beams, an exposed flint wall in the living area and a vaulted ceiling with a chandelier in the bedroom.
- Front entrance via a covered alleyway suitable for coats, umbrellas and muddy boot storage.
- Open plan living space including a sitting room/dining area and a small kitchen with quarry-tiled flooring.
- A library of books, maps, magazines and games are on a small bookcase in the entrance/hallway area.
- Kitchen with an electric oven/grill and a gas hob, a small fridge/freezer and essential small appliances including an electric kettle, a toaster and a cafetiere.
- Welcome pack of tea, coffee, fresh milk, kitchen towel, tea towels, oven mitts and other essentials.
- Dining area with a table and two chairs.
- Bedroom with a double bed and a high vaulted ceiling with a feature gun-metal grey chandelier.
- Bed linen and towels are included, and some hanging and drawer space is avaialble, along with lamps, an alarm clock and a hairdryer.
- Half-tiled bathroom with a seaside theme featuring starfish tile-borders and beach-pebble designed flooring. Light and airy with a large window at the fear, a bath with a shower over, a modern low-flush wc, a wash basin with a shaver-light above and large white towels.
- A courtyard area can be made available with a table and two chairs on warmer days. Ask us for details when booking.
- Small well trained dogs are welcome.
Other Things to Note
Ask us about our great 'Special Occasion Packages' perfect for celebrations with extras such as wine, champagne, handmade chocolates and bouquets included. Breakfast can also be arranged on request
Laundry facilities can be made available for longer stays in those cottages without a washer/dryer - please request details when booking.
Cottages are open all year round including Christmas and New Year. Weekly bookings are usually a Saturday to Saturday from April until the end of October, and Friday to Friday from the beginning of November until the end of March.
Arrival is from 4pm on the first day of your short break or holiday, and departure is before 10am on the last day of your visit.
Call us direct for last minute bookings on 07860 887653. Dogs stay free in our two pet friendly cottages.
Short-term/ Corporate Lets of more than 2 weeks are welcome - please do call us for more information.
Around and About
The cottages are within easy reach of the A12 and conveniently situated for days out. Top locations within a 10 to 30 minute drive of Saxmundham include Aldeburgh, Snape, Southwold, Walberswick, Dunwich, RSPB Minsmere, Woodbridge, Halesworth, Framlingham and Orford.
Stately homes and gardens, rural country fairs, The Tide Mill at Woodbridge, The Moot Hall at Aldeburgh and castles at Orford and Framlingham are all nearby. This area of Suffolk is famed for its fine real ales, outstanding live theatres, and its beautiful coast and country walks.