Already a customer?
At iknow, we’re here to look after you in any way we can. Our friendly and knowledgeable team are always on hand to talk to you, answer questions and give you all the advice you’ll need. Take advantage of our vast knowledge of what’s happening around the UK, and let us help you personalise your advert to take advantage of latest trends.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team on: 0844 372 9090 or email
Here are a few simple tips to help you make the most of your iknow advert.
- Up-to-date information: An attractive and fresh looking advert will always grab attention and will immediately create a good impression. Make sure you’ve the most recent information, photographs, pricing and offers on your advert to get your visitors excited and generate a response. If at any time you'd like to update your advert - call our customer support team on 0844 372 9090
- Photographs: Good, clear and attractive photos will generate more enquiries than any other aspect of your advert. Exterior pictures always look more attractive on a sunny day, so next time the sun is shining – get clicking! Also make sure each photo has a caption. It’s best if you can show a variety of pictures, especially when they demonstrate your unique selling points.
- Extra Features: A Google map, photo gallery (up to 16 extra photos), availability calendar, speciality categories, summary text, price categories, 0844 number to monitor phone calls and discounts and deals are all included within your subscription. By taking advantage of all these features we offer, you’ll reach a wider audience and get more enquiries.
- Check and Respond: It’s essential that you check your emails several times a day for customer enquiries. Visitors to our sites will on average enquire to two businesses – so if a customer leaves a telephone number, call them as soon as you can as well as sending an email. A phone call will help you to build a rapport with your guests while at the same time, if you are an accommodation provider, allowing you to guarantee that ever-important booking.
- Monitor your performance: It’s important to monitor how well your advert is doing through your control panel. See how many enquiries, click-throughs to your website and phone calls you’ve received over the last 14 days, month or year.
- Be Unique: It’s important to have extra special offerings that make you stand out from everyone else – for example, serving a continental breakfast or hamper in a quirky box to a guest’s room or having good connections with local attractions. By offering something unique or including extras, it’s more likely that you’ll appeal to a larger audience.
Email automated repsonses
We know that many of you already have automated responses on your email systems.
Please read our guide to selecting the appropriate response for your business:
Control panel booklet
iknow strives to be the best online directory for hotels, bed and breakfasts, guest houses, self catering cottages and apartments, as well as food & drink and attractions. So how do we get customers and how does it all work? Well one of the main tools used is the Control Panel and here’s how it works.
Advanced Search Guide
We have recently launched a brand new Advanced Search Facility (ASF). Our visitors will now use this to find their ideal holiday accommodation on our sites by entering their preferred location, accommodation type and price. To help our visitors find exactly what they are looking for we need to ensure prices featured on your advert are up-to-date.
To help you add prices to your advert, we’ve added a new feature to your iknow control panel. Simply follow this easy step-by-step guide that explains how to do this in five easy steps.
Driving New Bookings
Delivering the right enquiries, and more of them
Choosing the right advertising requires careful consideration, give your accommodation the best chance...
Site Visitor Privacy
Terms and Conditions