At a Glance
- 2 & 3 bed caravans
- Family bar & takeaway
- Heated swimming pool
- Adventure playground
- Crazy golf & Launderette
- TripAdvisor Excellence Award
- Entertainment venue
About Broadland Sands Holiday Park
An award-winning family holiday park on the Norfolk and Suffolk border, Broadland Sands nestles between Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft. The park features a range of fun family holiday facilities including an outdoor heated swimming pool, an adventure playground, amusements and a family bar with Sky TV. Short breaks (minimum 3 night stays) are available - choose from a selection of fully fitted modern two and three bedroom caravans which include Entertainment Passes and full use of onsite facilities. Fabulous attractions in Norfolk and Suffolk are right on your doorstep including the Norfolk Broads, Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park and the many seaside delights of Lowestoft including great beaches, two piers, restaurants, inns and gardens.
Holiday caravans come in a variety of options:-
- Choose from Bronze 2 or 3 bedroom caravans offering great value, comfort and space.
- Silver caravans include additional home comforts and a higher standard of interior decoration.
- Gold caravans are our newest range of caravans and some of the best on the holiday park. These include extra heating and a DVD player plus perks such as early check-in from 2pm.
- Our Platinum range are our most luxurious caravans and also include a selection of luxury apartments and large lodges. A free bed making service comes with this range along with early check-in from 2pm, full central heating and double glazing and a 32" flat-screen TV and DVD player.
3 Bed Caravans:-
- Spacious 12ft wide 3 bed caravans with 1 double and 2 twin bedrooms. Extra sleeping facilities for 2 are in the lounge.
- Fully fitted kitchens with gas, electric and entertainment passes included.
- Flat-screen minimum 22" colour TVs.
- Heating in the lounge area only.
- Bed linen and a bed making service are available for an extra charge.
- Check-in is 4pm.
- Upgrade to Plus Grades for Extra Space.
- Pets are welcome in a selection of Bronze Plus caravans only - up to 2 pets for an extra charge.
2 Bed Caravans:-
- Fully equipped modern 12ft wide 2 bedroom caravans including 1 double and 1 twin bedroom. Extra sleeping for 2 is available in the lounge area.
- Modern fitted kitchen with gas, electric and entertainment passes included.
- Flat-screen minimum 22" colour TV.
- Heating available in the lounge area only.
- Bed linen provided.
- Sorry no pets please in these caravans.
- Extra space is available with Plus Grades.
- Check-in is 4pm.
- A bed making service is available for an additional charge.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Family bar with Sky TV included.
- Amusements, arcade and gamezone.
- Crazy golf course.
- Adventure Playground.
- Entertainment venue.
Choose the duration of your stay. Caravans at Broadland Sands are available for 3, 4, 7 and 14 night stays.
The park is open from late March to the beginning of November annually.
Around and About
- Lowestoft beach, two piers, restaurants, cafes and inns.
- The Suffolk and Norfolk Broads.
- Great Yarmouth beaches, piers and seaside amusements.
- Nearby family attractions include Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park, Merrivale Model Village and enjoy a day on the Norfolk Broads with Herbert Woods Boat Hire.
The holiday park sits on the coast road between Corton and Hopton villages and has sea views. Exit the A12 towards Corton and drive through the village. The road takes a sharp turn alongside the church with a tower - Broadland Sands is just beyond on the right. Buses regularly pass the park's entrance.