At a Glance
- 12 ensuite rooms
- Optional evening meals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Specialist golf breaks
- Guest lounge & bar
- Off-street parking
About The Brockton Bed and Breakfast
The Brockton in Bridlington is a friendly relaxed bed and breakfast close to South Beach, only a 5 to 10 minute walk from the town centre and a 3 minute walk from the Bridlington Spa theatre. Hosts Philip and Kate offer a warm welcome and breakfast is included in the price, with optional evening meals available on request. We also have a licensed bar and a TV lounge with books and games for residents' use.
Golfing groups are warmly welcomed. We specialise in golf breaks, either long or short stays and Yorkshire's East Coast has some fantastic golf courses.
An east coast golfing passport is included in your stay, but we offer something unique and that little bit extra than other hotels.
- Firstly, if you purchase our golf passport holiday we'll arrange all the details for you including your accommodation at The Brockton.
- You decide which golf courses you want on your passport and we'll do our utmost best to arrange these for you at the time and in the places you choose at no additional cost to you!
- Visit our specialist golfing holiday website at thebrocktongolf. co. uk to find out more.
- The Brockton has 12 en-suite bedrooms featuring a mix of double, twin and family rooms.
- Rooms are presented to the highest standard, cleaned and inspected daily.
- Two ground floor rooms are ideal for our less mobile guests.
- All rooms have remote control TVs, DVD players, free Wi-Fi internet access and tea/coffee making facilities.
Breakfast & Evening Meals
Breakfast is included in booking served in the dining room from 8 to 9am. Menu choice includes light options such as cereals, fruit juice and toast, or a Full English cooked breakfast. Tea and coffee is served at your table.
Our modern dining room seats up to 24 guests.
Evening meals are available on request - dinner is served at 6pm. Please pre-order evening dinner at breakfast time.
- A car park is available onsite for the exclusive use of our guests.
- We have a fully stocked licensed bar with stylish tub chairs, tables and our marine fish tank (home to Nemo!). Enjoy draught beer and lager served during peak season, plus a selection of cans, bottles, cider, wine, spirits and soft drinks.
- The TV lounge with sea views is situated on the ground floor off the bar area, and has seating for up to 8 guests, free WiFi, magazines and a TV with Freeview channels.
- DVDs and books are available for guests to borrow.
Please enquire direct for early booking discounts or last minute availability deals. Golfing holidays and bigger parties are welcome. The Brockton is perfect for families/ friends and couples. Book direct online or please do call us for more information and to discuss your requirements.