At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Indoor heated pool
- Adventure playground
- Kids club (5 to 14 year olds)
- Flexi-dine packages
- Entertainment venue
- Amusements & gamezone
- Family bar with Sky TV
- Clubhouse with free WiFi
About Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park
Popular Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park offers affordable family holidays on the Suffolk Coast. Beaches, the pier and seaside attractions in Felixstowe are right on your doorstep. The park is in a coastal location with onsite facilities including an indoor heated swimming pool with paddling pool and waterslide. Great for families, Felixstowe Beach has an adventure playground for the over 5s, family entertainment and a family bar, a Kids Club with Loopy the Bunny, a mini mart store and a launderette.
- Choose from 2 and 3 bed holiday caravans sleeping upto 8, including Bronze, Silver and our high specification Gold and Platinum caravans.
- Gas, electric and an entertainment pass are included.
- All accommodation features a fully fitted kitchen, double/ twin bedrooms (bunk bedrooms in some 3 bed caravans), bathrooms and colour TVs.
- Budget Bronzes are without bedlinen (linen is available to hire on-site).
- We also welcome pets (maximum 2) in some Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans.
- Stylish top of the range Gold and Platinum caravans also include 32" flat-screen TVs, DVD players, a bed making service and an early check-in option from 2pm.
- WiFi can also be enabled in your holiday home for a small extra fee.
- Indoor heated swimming pool.
- Adventure playground for the over 5s with swings, slides and more.
- Entertainment venue - enjoy live shows, karaoke and discos.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
- Family bar with Sky TV.
- Mini mart store.
- Amusements, arcade and gamezone.
- Flexi-dine packages.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
Browse our website for information on deals and availability. 3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. The park is open from March to November.
Around and About
- Felixstowe beach, pier and seaside attractions.
- Pick up the nearby ferry service across to Harwich.
- Enjoy great family days out at Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park and Jimmys Farm.
By car take the A14 from Ipswich signposted for Felixstowe. Carry on along the A14 and at the roundabout, junction 60, take the second exit right heading towards Felixstowe Docks - A14. At the roundabout take the second exit signed for the Town Centre - Felixstowe Beach is 500m on the left.