At a Glance
- Stylish suites
- Locally sourced cuisine
- Close to Regency Sidmouth
- Fully licensed
- Exeter 20 minute drive
- Families warmly welcomed
- Gateway to the Jurassic Coast
- Set in 3 acres
- Guided Hidden Devon Tours
About The Keystone Hotel at Bulstone
Set within 3 acres of private grounds, The Keystone Hotel and Restaurant at Bulstone near Branscombe sits midway between Sidmouth and Lyme Regis. The World Heritage Jurassic Coast is just minutes away and we're surrounded by East Devon's Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The historic river Axmouth which meets the sea at Lyme Bay is right on our doorstep. Suites and rooms are furnished to a high standard and romantic candlelit dinners are served from 7pm in our fully licensed restaurant with changing menu daily.
Seven stylish suites are available, each with their own individual style and facilities including:-
- Two bedrooms ensuite
- Hairdryers and shaver points
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- TVs, DVDs and radio alarms
- Baby listening radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Use of a kitchen for preparation of baby foods and picnics only.
- The kitchen contains a microwave, a fridge/ freezer, kettle, a large sink and bottle steriliser
- Ironing facilities available
- Laundry service available on request for a small extra charge
- Rotary clothes line available for guest to use
- Communal guest sitting room with a woodburning stove, comfy sofa and armchair seating
- Coffee, tea and mints can be served after dinner in the guest sitting room
- A separate TV lounge is also available
- Super ensuite, two rooms and lounge - contact us direct for more information
Dine in a relaxed setting at Keystone. Meals are freshly prepared daily using local ingredients and produce where possible. Menu selection changes daily - our Seafood Platter is a favourite with guests.
Area Manager London and UK South (AA) said of our cuisine, "Meals are prepared with loving care and attention, and are well above 3 Star standard complimented by an outstanding wine list".
Browse a sample menu on our website. Dinner is served from 7pmish! (dress is smart casual). We serve a cooked meal for children at 5pmish.
- Ample onsite parking for all our guests
- WiFi internet access available
- Keystone is non-smoking throughout
- Sun terrace, garden and woodland
Guided Hidden Devon Tours
Discover Devon with the Keystone Hotel’s guided tours from Branscombe.
- Come and explore Devon. You will be taken to the hidden corners of this beautiful county by an experienced driver, who knows the enchanting places others rarely visit.
- You will enjoy on arrival a drinks reception with time to meet other explorers, and to relax before dinner, which will include locally sourced Devon meat’s from local farms, Wine from Devon Vineyards and of course locally caught seafood and other delights produced in our kitchens with love and care.
- You will meet your driver, have a short informal familiarisation talk on your adventure to come in Devon, perhaps a short trip to see the sea at Branscombe, even "drinks by the sea" on the first night.
- Finishing the evening with coffee and drinks around the fire pit under the tremendous Devon night sky and the Milky way. (Weather permitting).
- After a hearty breakfast you will depart on your adventure into the Devon countryside with a hamper of good food and wine to enjoy the wonders of hidden Devon.
- On return time to relax and reflect on the day’s events before sitting down to dinner.
- The following morning a Bulstone breakfast and goodbyes, or even extend your stay to see more of the sights of this wonderful county and the Jurassic Coast.
- For the two night package the cost is only £350.00 (based on two people sharing, not included is travel to and from home).
- We can arrange transport, (including car hire ) to and from Exeter Station or Airport, and the Ferry ports of Plymouth and Poole and beyond. Rail travel can be arranged from your home town. Please call the Keystone Hotel direct on the above number to book this package.
Bed and breakfast room rates and Dinner bed and breakfast room rates are available - Keystone special offer breaks are regularly available especially off peak. Find more information on Special Offers on our website.
Around and About
- East Devon's Jurassic Coast and Lyme Bay
- Beautiful beaches and coastal nature reserves surround us
- We're mere minutes from Sidmouth - perfect accommodation for the annual folk festival
- Visit the pretty harbour village of Beer and explore the Axmouth estuary
- Seaton with its famous tramway is nearby
- Lyme Regis and fossil hunting at Charmouth are a short drive away
- Keystone is only 25 minutes' drive from Exeter, within easy reach of Exeter Airport and the ferry ports of Southhampton and Portsmouth.