At a Glance
- Conference rooms hold up to 400
About The Crown Hotel
An elegant 300 year old hotel in the heart of Harrogate, The Crown Hotel is one of the spa town's most famous hotels overlooking Montpellier Gardens, just a short stroll from the exclusive shops and Betty's Tea Rooms around the Montpellier Quarter and the International Conference Centre. A perfect wedding and celebratory venue with an in-house stylish restaurant and bar area, the hotel has charming private dining spaces, hosts regular themed weekends and events and features first class conference facilities including large function rooms holding up to 400 delegates.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- 114 en-suite guest rooms, all uniquely styled with period charm and modern comforts including free WiFi, TVs with Freesat channels and radio, fine Egyptian cotton bed linen, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, ironing facilities and telephones.
- Choose from single, double and twin, family rooms, executive double rooms and spacious suites.
- Executive rooms feature mini bars, luxury toiletries, a spacious private lounge area, a collection of magazines and a walk-in shower. These upgraded rooms also come with extras including complimentary bathrobes, mineral water, chocolate and a complimentary bottle of wine.
Food & Drink
- The Place restaurant and bar open to residents and non-residents with light snacks served through the day or informal dining up to 9.30pm. Fine wines available from our extensive wine list along with a choice of beers and spirits. Food and drink is locally sourced where possible.
- Breakfast is served to residents in our Churchill Suite with atmospheric oak panelling and feature stained glass windows.(Monday to Friday 7am to 9.30am and weekends/Bank Holidays from 7.30am to 10am)
- Relax in Henry's Bar with friends, family or colleagues - the hotel also has a late night drinking lounge for residents only. (open 10.30pm until late).
- 7 conference rooms holding a maximum of 400 for a reception or 350 theatre style.
- Team building activities in conjunction with Yorkshire Trails.
- Day delegate and 24 hour delegate rates (including accommodation) available.
- Civil Ceremony Licence.
- All types of weddings catered for.
- Perfect for a variety of celebrations - birthdays, anniversaries, bar mitzvahs, christenings and more.
- Free WiFi
- Limited parking (on a first come/ first serve basis)
- Private dining for intimate dinners or large gatherings (8 to 600).
- Dedicated events planner in-house.
Around and About
Harrogate's many famous attractions - Valley Gardens, the Royal Pump Room Museum and Mercer Art Gallery, theatres and Montpellier Quarter shopping.