At a Glance
- 6 en-suite rooms
- Large car park
- Skipton 5 miles
- Hand pulled cask ales
- Free WiFi
- Real Barista coffee
About this Pub Accommodation
The Devonshire Arms is a 16th century Yorkshire coaching inn dating from the 16th century and situated in the picture-postcard village of Cracoe just north of Skipton. Offering six stylish en-suite rooms, the inn makes a perfect base from which to explore the Yorkshire Dales and features and in-house restaurant and beer garden. Food and drink is served all through the day and the bar/dining areas have cosy woodburning stoves and candlelit tables ideal for romantic dining.
- A large onsite car park is to the rear of the inn and can hold a large number of vehicles.
- We also have electric hook ups for upto 4 caravans or campervans - please contact us direct to request.
- Outside beer garden, a great spot for relaxing in on a warm sunny day.
- Extensive choice of hand pulled cask ales, lagers, spirits and wines.
- Restaurant serving delicious meals including roast dinners on a Sunday.
Check-in from 2.30pm and check-out by 10am.