Set within a beautifully refurbished 18th century building, this hotel provides comfortable, modern accommodation in the heart of Yeovil.
City Lodge provides 30 non-smoking, en suite bedrooms, with both a bath and power shower, flat-screen digital TV with 33 free digital TV and radio channels, and free wireless internet access. City Lodge has a 24-hour reception for your convenience.
It is within easy walking distance of all that the town has to offer including many Restaurants and Cafes for Breakfasts, Lunches and Evening Meals. The Nuffield gym opposite the hotel provides breakfast from 6.30am at a very reasonable price. They also provide a discounted gym day pass for City Lodge guests.
Opposite the hotel is a Car Park which offers free parking from 6pm until 9am and is free all day Sunday. At other times this is very reasonably priced.
We are within two miles of both Yeovil Train Stations and can arrange Taxi journeys to and from them.
Situated in South Somerset, on the Somerset/Dorset border, Yeovil is on the A30 and A37, providing easy access to a number of beautiful villages and English Heritage sites. It is also the ideal base for day trips to The Fleet Air Arm, Wookey Hole, Glastonbury Abbey, Sherborne Castle and many more.
By Car: - Take the A303.
- Exit at the Cartgate roundabout onto the A3088, signposted for Yeovil.
- At the end of this road take the third exit at the roundabout.
- Follow this road directly across the mini roundabout and continue straight ahead through 2 sets of traffic lights, past B&Q and Safeway.
- At the next roundabout (police station), take the second exit.
- Continue straight over the mini roundabout and up the hill.
- Continue along this road until you meet the next set of traffic lights, at which you will need to turn right into Yeovale Leisure Centre car park. There you will find ample parking.
- When you have parked your vehicle, walk towards Pizza Hut and cross over the zebra crossing.
You can check in from 15:00. You need to check out by 11:00.