At a Glance
- 4 uniquely designed rooms
- Free WiFi and parking
- Fabulous deck and garden
- Beaches/ town centre nearby
- M2 - Mobility Level assessed
About Oak Lodge Bed and Breakfast
A chic contemporary B&B overlooking the historic town of Stratton close to Bude and beaches, Oak Lodge Bed and Breakfast is super stylish throughout and perfect for couples and family holidays. We have a ground floor accessible room. Views look across to Stratton and gentle Cornish countryside. Relax and enjoy delicious breakfasts served al fresco on the fabulous large outdoor deck on warm days. Free WiFi is available, and ample private off road parking is onsite for all our guests. Children are warmly welcomed and the B&B is within a 5 minute drive of beaches and the town centre. There are two pubs within easy walking distance. Call us now for more information or to book on either 01288 354895 or 07870 860603.
Each of our four boutique rooms has its own unique contemporary design, furnished to a very high standard and three have en-suite facilities. Accommodation is light and airy - choose from a spacious family suite, a double, twin or disabled room. All rooms include:-
- Flat-screen TVs
- DVD player
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Extra comfy beds
- Thermostatically controlled central heating
- WiFi internet access
- We usually serve breakfast from 8.15am to 9am - please request if you require an earlier breakfast
- Our breakfast menu includes a Full English cooked breakfast and a continental/ vegetarian option.
- Tea, coffee, fruit teas, toast, cereals, yoghurt and fruit are all available.
- If the weather is nice and warm we can serve breakfast, if you wish, al fresco on the deck.
- We are happy to provide a packed lunch by prior arrangement (small fee)
- We've been assessed as M2 - Mobility Level 2 - a disabled accessible ground floor room is available
- Guests have access to a cosy snug and a lounge
- Children welcome - please contact us for prices
- Private off street parking onsite
- Architecturally designed accommodation - immaculate presentation throughout
- Country views
- Spacious outdoor deck and garden- perfect for al fresco drinks
- A wide range of books and DVDs available to borrow for small charitable donations.
Around and About
- Historic Stratton is just a 5 minute walk away
- Bude beaches and town centre (5 minute drive)
- Oak Lodge is ideally situated for North Coast beaches
- We're close to the Devon border
- Newquay and the Eden Project are an easy drive away
- Spectacular coastal walking along the Hartland Heritage Coast is nearby
- Via the Barnstaple link road, continue on the A39 heading towards Bude.
- As you come into the speed limit area in Stratton, continue slowly around the corner.
- We are just on the left hand side.
- From the Exeter direction - on the A3072 follow directions for Launceston to Bude.
- As you pass through Stratton, go past the hospital on the left.
- At the staggered crossroads, take a right turn towards Bideford (A39).
- Oak Lodge is 100 yards up on the right hand side - just opposite Poundfield Hill/ Stamford Hill junction.