At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Shared garden & library
- Open plan living space
- South facing views
- Open all year
- Beach & harbour nearby
About Harbour Lights Apartment
Contemporary self-contained Harbour Lights Apartment is centrally situated in Hugh Town, capital of St Mary's the largest of the Isles of Scilly. Offering spacious and fully equipped open plan living space, the apartment has direct beach access, south facing views and sleeps four guests with ease. Harbour Lights is perfect for couples or families, and the golden sandy beach, shops and restaurants are only a short walk away. Modern facilities including WiFi internet access and digital TV are inclusive.
- Spacious open plan lounge, diner and kitchen.
- Fitted kitchen with oven and hob, ample cupboard storage, a microwave and all essentials
- Lounge area with stylish large sofa seating, digital TV and DVD player.
- Dining area with modern dining table and four chairs.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two spacious bedrooms with south facing views including:-
- Double bedroom.
- Bunk bedroom.
- Bathroom with bath.
- Communal courtyard garden.
Other Things to Note
- Shared laundry facilities and small library.
- Payphone and ironing facilities available.
- Children over 6 years welcome.
- Electric included and bed linen provided.
- WiFi internet available.
- Open all year including Christmas and New Year season.
Changeover day is a Monday. Midweek breaks are available during early and late season.
Around and About
- Beaches (Hugh Town has 3 beautiful beaches), the harbour, shops, inns and restaurants are all within easy walking distance.
- Explore St Mary's beautiful 2.5 square miles - top spots include the Old Town, with its spectacular beach and nature reserve or head off along island walking paths with magical seascape and country views.
- Pick up boat trips to other islands from the nearby harbour.