|Our apartment bookings|
|*** Minimum 2 nights in Low and Mid Season and 4 nights in High Season ***
At a Glance
- 9 apartments (Sleep 1-4)
- Quiet tree lined road
- Free WiFi & parking
- Patio garden
- Short breaks
- Beach & Town 15 minute walk
About these Apartments
Peacefully situated on a tree lined street, Appletorre Apartments in Torquay are a selection of 9 modernised self-catering apartments within a Victorian building, just a 15 minute stroll from the beaches, attractions and the town centre. Accommodation is ideal for single occupancy, couples, family groups of up to four, and apartments are ideally close to The Riviera International Conference Centre, perfect for conference delegates and trade show visitors. Competitively priced and stylishly presented with all modern facilities, the apartments include free WiFi and onsite free parking.
Apartments include all self-catering essentials and come in a variety of configurations from light and airy studio flats perfect for single occupancy and couples, to spacious two bedroom apartments ideal for families.
Each flat is equipped with a fridge, microwave, comfortable easy chairs, a full-sized electric cooker, hairdryer and a coffee table. Wardrobe storage space is available, and living areas have flat-screen TVs with Freeview channels, DVD players and dining tables and chairs. Apartments are self-contained with their own independent water tank and electric showers with constant hot water.
Off the car park (Accessed via 2 steps)
- Apartment 1 - Sleeps 3 with a lounge/ dining area, double bed and a cosy single bedroom. A real 'home from home, this apartment has its own door access from the car park, a well equipped kitchen, wc and shower room.
- Apartment 2 - Sleeps 3 with a lounge, king-size double bed and kitchenette area. The bedroom has a single bed , and a shower room, wc and door access from the car park are all inclusive.
Main building (Ground floor - access via 4 steps)
- Apartment 3 - Sleeps 2, a stylish, bright studio apartment with a feature original Victorian window and shutters. Open plan with a bed/ living room area, kitchenette, wc and a shower room.
- Apartment 4 - Sleeps 2, a studio apartment with light and airy living space, original windows and shutters, a bed/ living room area, kitchenette, shower, wc and views to the garden area. With zip and link beds, this apartment can be set up as either a king-size or twin as preferred.
Main building area (Upstairs)
- Apartment 5 - Sleeps 4, a large aparment with a double bed, kitchenette, dining area, shower room, wc and a separate family bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Apartment 6 - Sleeps 2, a character bright and stylish studio flat with an open plan living and bedroom area, kitchenette and a bathroom with a bath, shower over and wc.
- Apartment 7 - Sleeps 4 with a lounge kitchenette leading into a separate double bedroom and separate bunk bedroom with adjacent shower room and wc. Bedrooms in this flat have views of the garden.
Off the car park (Basement accommodation)
- Apartment 8 - Sleeps 2, a studio basement apartment ideal for single occupancy or a couple, with its own entrance from the car park. This apartment gets lots of natural light, and is warm and cosy in winter, and pleasantly cool in summer. Living areas include a sitting/ double bed area, a fully equipped kitchenette and a shower room with wc (saniflo system).
- Apartment 9 - Sleeps 2, a downstairs studio flat with an open plan sitting/ double bed area, kitchenette and a shower room with wc (saniflo system). An entrance down some steps located at the side of the main building leads down to a patio area to the front of this flat which has garden views.
- Allocated parking for one car per flat with extra spaces available by arrangement.
- Patio garden with tables and washing line for beach towels. Please note this facility is only available until 9.30pm.
- Smoking is permitted outside, please do not smoke in the apartments or close to open windows
- Shared laundry room (small extra charge)
- Vacuum cleaner and ironing facilities.
- Free high speed Wi-Fi internet.
- Secure accessible code access.
- Highchairs, waterproof sheets, spare bedding and plastic dishes can be provided for families.
- Electricity, including for the electric heaters, is provided via a £1 coin meter in each flat.
- Beds are made up for your arrival (all bedding is inclusive), and towels can be supplied for a small extra charge.
Short breaks may be available - contact us for further details. A £50 deposit per flat per week is required to secure your booking.
Please note that we do not accept pets.
Contractors and walking/ diving groups are welcome but please note we do not accept stag or hen parties.
Around and About
Our apartments are in the perfect location for business or leisure in Torquay, only 15 minutes' walk from the beach and town centre. The coach station and Torre Railway Station are just a short stroll away.
Arriving by Rail or Coach
We are just a short walk away from both Torquay and Torre train stations and Torquay Coach station, with the bonus of being near the main bus route going between Newton Abbot, Torquay, Paignton and Brixham every 8 minutes.
Arriving by Car
At the end of the M5, Exeter follow the A38 to Haldon and take the left hand fork (A380) signposted Torquay and Newton Abbot. Follow the A380 from Newton Abbot into Torquay as far as Torre Station, left through the traffic lights along Newton Road. About 400 yards after the lights, turn right and then first left into Vansittart Road, Appletorre is the third property on the right.