At a Glance
- Secure bicycle storage
- Motorbike friendly
- Courtyard garden
- Evening meals on request
- Beach 3 minute walk
- Licensed bar
About Acorns Guest House
Welcome to Acorns Guest House in Combe Martin. Situated in the heart of the town just three minutes from the beach, our Victorian property is ideal for exploring North Devon's spectacular coastal scenery or the rugged terrain of Exmoor National Park. Ideal for couples, families, walkers or cyclists, guests can enjoy a range of facilities including a choice of seven guest rooms, a comfortable guest's lounge with feature fireplace, licensed bar and TV, a pretty courtyard garden and free car parking.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
Our range of accommodation at Acorns Guest House includes:-
- An ensuite family room with set of bunk beds which can sleep up to four people.
- A twin room with private shower.
- Five further ensuite double rooms.
- Some accommodation offers sea-views
- All rooms are well equipped with a flat screen TV with Freeview service, DVD player, hair dryer, full central heating, a hospitality tray and WiFi service.
Rates include a delicious breakfast made from fresh local produce and a vegetarian option is available on request. Evening meals can be provided by arrangement and we can also supply packed lunches - ideal if you are spending the day exploring the nearby South West Coastal Path.
We offer an excellent range of facilities at our guest house including:-
- A secure garage for storing bikes or kayaks and covered parking for up to eight motorbikes.
- Walkers and cyclists are very welcome with a luggage transfer service, laundry facilities and secure drying room all available.
- We are also well equipped for families with a travel cot and high chair supplied, board games in the lounge and a selection of DVDs provided in the guest's lounge
Please note that a two night minimum stay may apply - please contact us for further details.
Around and About
- Beautiful coastal Combe Martin is a gateway to the Heritage Coast and Exmoor National Park.
- The local beach (a 3 minute walk away) is sandy at low tide and great for rock pooling.
- Combe Martin centre has a fine selection of inns, cafes, shops and amenities.
- Activities available in the area include kayaking, fishing, coasteering, rock climbing, horse riding and coast path walking.
- Visit the local dinosaur park.
- Ilfracombe's many attractions are a short drive away.