At a Glance
About Juniper Single Storey Lodge
A luxury family and dog friendly lodge just south west of Richmond in North Yorkshire, Juniper offers single storey cottage style accommodation on the eastern edge of the Yorkshire Dales. All three bedrooms include LCD TVs and free WiFi is available. The rural site offers ample space for children's play and for exercising dogs, with a choice of gentle or longer woodland walks direct from your door. A selection of walking and cycling books are provided along with a welcome starter pack featuring all essentials.
- Cosy self-catering single storey lodge sleeping 2 to 5.
- Stylish open plan lounge with a 32" LCD TV, DVD and CD player, laminate flooring, an electric fire and two and three seater leather suites.
- Stunning modern kitchen diner featuring a Siemens gas hob and electric fan oven, a fridge, freezer, a dishwasher, a washer dryer, a black granite faced dining table and chairs, and all essential kitchen accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Bedrooms include a double, a twin, and a single bedroom.
- Each bedroom is carpeted and has a luxury leather bed and an LCD TV.
- Main family bathroom with a bath and shower over, wash basin and wc.
- Compact en-suite shower with a wash basin and wc.
Juniper has a timber deck with outdoor furniture included. A gas barbecue is available to hire on request.
Up to two cars can park next to the lodge.
Facilities/ Optional Extras
- Free Wi-Fi provided.
- Beds are made up ready for your arrival - all bed linen, towels and duvets are inclusive.
- A welcome pack is available on arrival and includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Walking and cycling guide books are available in the lodge.
- The reception is open from Monday to Saturday 8.30am to 10.30am and 3.00pm to 5.00pm. Closed on Sundays.
- Travel cots, stairgates and highchairs can all be hired on request for a small additional fee.
- Optional extras (additional charge) include a gas barbecue, dressing gowns and slippers, Health and Beauty treatments and flowers.
- Delicious three course meals are also available for an extra fee, delivered straight to your door - perfect for special celebrations.
Weekly stays are available all year round, usually commencing on a Saturday. Flexible short breaks are also offered. The lodge must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Take the A6108 (sign-posted from Scotch Corner) to Richmond
- Keep following the road until you reach the first roundabout and go straight across
- At the second roundabout get into the right hand lane and go straight ahead
- At the next roundabout follow the road and stay on the main road past the Turf Hotel
- Keep on that road until you see the HARVEST Energy Garage (SG Petch)
- Take the next left after the garage which is on a sharp bend
- Keep to this road which goes down a hill and over a bridge and up a steep hill
- At the top of the hill you will see Holly Hill Inn on your right hand side
- Take the next right after Holly Hill Inn which is sign-posted HUDSWELL Lane
- Flowery Dell is the first entrance on the left (approx. 1/4 mile) - you will see a large well at the entrance
- Reception is the 1st Building you come to down the drive