At a Glance
- 5 Apartments - sleep 1-6
- Short breaks
- Pets welcome in some apartments
- Cots & highchairs free
- Welcome pack
- Own keys
- Open all year
- Free WiFi & LCD TVs
- Fully equipped kitchens
About Oakwell Apartments
Oakwell Holidays in Bridlington offer five copmfortable apartments sleeping from 1 to 6 guests, with an additional en-suite double room also available to book in conjunction. Affordable and available for short breaks, apartments are fully equipped and ideal for families and couples. Groups of all sizes are happily catered for and pets are welcome in some apartments. Ideally located on the south side of Bridlington near The Spa, beach and town centre amenities, apartments are open all year round with a welcome pack available on arrival. Guests also have their own keys so they can come and go as they please.
Five apartments sleeping 1 to 6, all with free WiFi, ensuite shower rooms and short breaks available. Groups of all sizes catered for. Great location only a short walk from the beach and town centre.
- Oak Apartment. Sleeps 2. A one bedroom apartment with twin beds, a well equipped modern kitchen and sitting room with LCD TV.
- Elm Apartment. Sleeps 3. Perfect for a smally family group with one double and one single bed.
- Cedar Apartment. Sleeps 4. Ideal for a family of four with two bedrooms - a double and a twin.
- Yew Apartment. Sleeps 6. A spacious apartment with two bedrooms, both with a double and a single bed. Modern well equipped kitchen and a sitting room located on the second floor.
- Spruce Apartment. Sleeps 6. Our biggest apartment accommodating six with ease. Three bedrooms including 2 doubles and 1 twin bedroom. This apartment is split level across the first and second floor.
- Additional Double Room. An extra double room (completely self-contained but without any cooking facilities) is available to book in conjunction with apartments for visitors needing additional space. The double room is within the same building as Oak, Yew and Elm, and is just across the road from Spruce and Cedar.
- Free WiFi.
- Central heating (individually controlled).
- Free on-street parking.
- Cots and high chairs provided at no extra cost.
- Pets welcome in some apartments.
- Gas and electric are fully inclusive in the price.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Bed linen and towels included.
- Apartments are strictly non-smoking for the comfort of all our guests.
- Modern kitchens are fully equipped with microwaves, fridges, toaster, TV and a full sized oven.
- Each apartment has its own full sized beds (no pull out beds, sofa beds or bunk beds).
Open all year round. Short breaks available. All inclusive price - heating, gas, electric and lighting are all included in booking price. No hidden extras!
Around and About
- Located on Bridlington's South Side near The Spa, beach and town centre.
- Close to Bridlington Golf Club.
- The Coach station in Bridlington centre and the railway station on Quay Road and Station Apprach is within walking distance of apartments.
- Taxis from the station to Apartments are just a few pounds.
For visitors arriving by car, on entering the resort follow signs for 'The Spa', Horsforth Avenue which leads up from The Spa main entrance.
The best Sat Nav postcode to use for Oakwell House is YO15 3DG.