At a Glance
- 3 en-suite rooms
- Delicious breakfasts
- Beamish 3 miles
- Ideal for Newcastle & Durham
- Guest lounge with Sky TV
- Victorian town house B&B
About Hollycroft Bed and Breakfast
Beautiful boutique Hollycroft B&B in Chester-le-Street offers stylish, immaculately presented accommodation within a Victorian town house, perfect for couples, families and business guests. The County Cricket ground at the Riverside lies within easy walking distance and Lumley Castle, a popular venue for weddings, is also within easy reach. The famous Beamish Open Air Museum is just three miles away and Hollycroft is conveniently situated on the link road between Durham and Newcastle, making us the ideal base for exploring the delights of both of these wonderful North East cities. Please call now for more information, or book a room online.
- Accommodation is light and airy, housed within a classic Victorian town house.
- Choose from three uniquely styled en-suite rooms including a twin room and two double rooms. (Single occupancy welcome)
- Facilities in all three rooms include colour televisions, DVD players, WiFi internet access, hospitality trays and hair dryers.
- Ironing facilities are available.
Breakfast at Hollycroft B&B is a real treat, inclusive in booking price. We offer a delicious full cooked breakfast featuring pork sausage, lean back bacon, hash browns or potato bread, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and egg cooked to your preference. A plentiful choice of lighter options are also available, including a vegetarian breakfast, Alan's delicious traditional porridge, fresh fruit salad with blueberries (in season) and white or brown toast with our homemade jam.
- Hollycroft B&B operates a strict no smoking policy and no pets please.
- Children are welcome, with both a cot and additional single bed provided if needed.
- Guests have access to their own spacious lounge area with full Sky TV package.
- General roadside parking is adjacent, with limited restricted parking in our courtyard area available on request.
- For guests requiring additional space and flexibility, we also offer the charming two bed Old Stable Cottage sleeping 4, situated to the rear of the B&B.
Arrival & Departure
Arrival is before 12 noon (flexible arrival time is by prior arrangement only). We request guests vacate their rooms on departure day by 11am.
Around and About
- Beamish Museum.
- County Cricket Ground.
- Lumley Castle - a popular local wedding venue.
- Durham and Newcastle are within easy driving distance.
- Finchale Priory (2.58 miles).
- New College Durham (3.71 miles).
- Angel of the North (4.8 miles).