At a Glance
About these Holiday Properties
Situated just a short walk from the historic attractions, shops, bar and restaurants of York City Centre, our high quality range of self catering properties provide the ideal base for weekend city breaks, family holidays or group celebrations.
We offer a choice of properties sleeping from three to ten people - please visit our website for individual property details or contact us for further information and pricing.
Summary of Accommodation
- Six three storey town houses, each with four bedrooms and up to three bath/ shower rooms which are ideal for up eight people.
- One five bedroom town house (Foss Haven) with two bath/ shower rooms and a conservatory. This property sleeps eight people.
- Stunning luxury property (Clock House Farm) which is set a ten minute drive from the city centre. Five bedrooms, three bath/ shower rooms and large private garden. Ideal for up to ten people.
- One four bedroom riverside townhouse with four bedrooms and one bath/ shower room which can sleep six people.
- Four two bedroom self catering apartments which can sleep three to five people. These properties have one bath/ shower room and one property (Apartment 7) also has a sofa bed.
- One two bedroom cottage (St Denys View) which has one bath/ shower room and family amenities provided. This property can sleep four people.
- Three two bedroom houses with one bath/ shower room which can sleep up to four people
- One three bedroom townhouse (39 Fewster Way) which has one bath/ shower room and can sleep up to five people.
Short breaks are available throughout the year including weekend breaks (minimum two night stay) and midweek breaks (minimum three night stay).
Many of our properties are located close to each other and can be booked in conjunction to accommodation wedding or race groups.