At a Glance
- 5 holiday flats
- Sleep 2-6
- Free roadside car parking
Avenue House is a charming late Victorian house with a unique design which has been tastefully converted into five self contained Summer holiday flats of varying sizes sleeping from 2 to 6 people. The flats are located in a quiet tree lined avenue between Ramshill Road Shopping area and Valley Road, which is a short walk straight down to the South Bay beach, amusements and Spa Complex. Guests can be assured of easy access to all Scarborough attractions including the famous Stephen Joseph theatre.
About These Apartments
Guests can choose from five flats. The flats are all furnished and decorated to a high standard, with full size electric cookers and fridges. There are colour televisions, video players and heaters in all properties.
- Flat 1 is on the ground floor and sleeps 2 people.
- This flat has a living area with easy chairs and a dining table in the bay window which overlooks the front garden.
- Also included are bedroom furniture and a double bed.
- There is a separate kitchen off the living area.
- The Flat is En-suite with it's own shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Flat 2 is larger and is also on the ground floor and will sleep up to 4 adults and 1 or 2 children.
- This is a very large, two-bedroom flat with the advantage of its own off-road parking space.
- This flat includes a spacious lounge with ample lounge furniture, a video player with a small selection of films, and a dining suite in the bay window overlooking the rear raised patio.
- There is a large newly-fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer and an automatic washing machine.
- Guests have their own rear door and benefit from a fully fitted en-suite with double- width shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Bedroom 1 has a double bed and small child's bed, with room for a cot.
- Bedroom 2 has a wash basin, bedroom furniture, and twin beds plus an additional 5'9" x 2'6" slide-away guest beds.
- A further slide-away guest bed is available for use in place of the small child's bed.
- Flat 3 is on the first floor and sleeps 2 or 3 people. There is a large L-shaped living area with dining table in the window overlooking the front of the house, complete with lounge furniture, one double bed, and one single bed with bedroom furniture.
- This flat has a separate kitchen and an En-suite with shower, toilet and wash basin.
- Flat 4 is also on the first floor and will sleep 2 Adults and 2 Children. This flat is a one bedroom flat comprising of living room with lounge furniture, the dining table separates the fitted kitchen area which overlooks the rear garden.
- There's an en-suite with shower, wc and wash basin.
- This flat benefits from a spacious family bedroom with double bed, bunk beds and bedroom furniture with room for a cot
- Flat 5 is on the second floor and sleeps 4 adults and 2 Children.
- This consists of two large studio apartments, one with a double bed, easy chairs, a hand basin and small kitchen/dining area which is ideal for grandparents.
- The other is a family room with double bed and bunk beds, a living and dining area and a partially divided kitchen.
- There's a large en-suite shower room with hand basin and wc and double-size shower.
- This flat is ideal for a three generation family or as separate flatlets for two couples.
There are terraced gardens, summer house with garden chairs and BBQ equipment at the rear for visitors' use which is perfect for relaxing outside on warm summer evenings. There is also an enclosed yard with drying lines is at the side of the holiday flats. Ample free parking is available right outside on Royal Avenue.
Special to Avenue House Holiday Flats
Hot water, microwave ovens, irons, crockery, cutlery, duvets and bed linen are all provided. Cots, high chairs and baby baths are available if required. Please bring your own cot bedding. There is a small library of books and games in the entrance hall. Electricity is by meter. Each flat has its own smoke detector and complies with the local Council Fire Regulations. All flats are non smoking.
Other Things to Note
Sorry but we do not accept groups or pets and only accept bookings for complete weeks [Saturday to Saturday]. Please contact us for exact pricing and availability.