At a Glance
- Two luxury apartments - sleep 4
- Balconies with city views
- Secure underground parking
- Close to Racecourse
- Free WiFi
- Short breaks
- Under £20 PPPN when 4 stay
- Short walk from City Centre
- Washer/ dryer & dishwasher
About Spireview Apartments
Stylish contemporary Spireview Apartments are two stunning apartments in Chester both with two bedrooms and all modern facilities in open plan living space. Accommodation sits in a prime central location near the city walls, on the banks of the River Dee and the junction of Tower Road and New Crane Street. Chester Racecourse is conveniently close by, whilst the Cathedral and town centre shops, bars and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
- Fully furnished to a very high standard.
- Open plan kitchen and living area.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen containing a cooker with full hob, a microwave, washer/ dryer, dishwasher and a fridge/ freezer.
- Living area with French doors out to the balcony with views towards the city walls, a TV with Freeview Receiver and a DVD player.
- Free secure underground parking.
- Double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom featuring a large shower and wc.
- Main bathroom with a bath, shower over and wc.
- Extra put up beds, travel cots and highchairs are available on request.
- Stunning fully furnished apartment only minutes from the city centre.
- Open plan living and kitchen areas.
- Living area with stylish seating, a TV with Freeview Receiver, a DVD player and French doors leading out to the balcony overlooking the City Walls.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with all self-catering essentials including a microwave, dishwasher, a firdge/ freezer and a washer/ dryer.
- Master double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom two - a double.
- Main bathroom with a bath/ shower over and wc.
- Free secure underground parking included.
- Extra pull out bed, travel cot and highchair all available on request.
Special to Spireview Apartments
Bookings will receive money saving vouchers for local attractions such as 10% discount at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet Village!
Special tariffs may apply during the peak Christmas season and Chester race meets. Short breaks start from only £70 per night for a two bedroom apartment.
Around and About
Apartments are only a few minutes' walk from the city centre and Chester's city walls, wonderful shops, medieval rows, lively restaurants, bars and nightlife.
The M53, M56 and A55 are just a few miles away from our apartments, next to Chester Racecourse. When you get to Chester you need to look for St Martins Way - A5268 (Signposted North Wales) you then need to look for New Crane Street - A548 (Signposted Queensferry), go past the main entrance to the Racecourse (on your left), just after the Holiday Inn look for Apollo blinds and turn immediately after Apollo blinds, you should now be outside The Wharf underground car park. Secure underground parking is onsite.